[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Emirates cabin crew
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (123 KB, 1209x880) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
123 KB, 1209x880
Does anyone here work at emirates??
Need help with some shit..
>>
I do, how am I help?
>>
>>971545
wich department anon ?
I completed my final interview in 08/11/2015 (brazil), and still I have no answer!!
Back in the HQ, can you do some digging ??
>>
File: kanye.jpg (8 KB, 212x238) Image search: [Google]
kanye.jpg
8 KB, 212x238
>>971527
I'm head manager in my country..
>>
>>971776
do you have any means to know anything about the assesment day of Sao Paulo, Brazil ?
>>
>>971782
Not located in Brazil. What answers do you seek?
>>
>>971787
if i'm gonna make it... they told me to w8 4~6 weeks.. it's been almost 3, but i'm anxious as f* !
no way to have a peek ?
>>
>>971782
Yes I am in charge of recruitment. What do you need to know?
>>
>>971789
You haven't even reached half way and you're nervous. Just wait it out. Take time to improve yourself.
>>
>>971794
I want to know if I'm successful or not !
Anyway of contacting the HQ to know ?
>>
>>971794
AD was held in Sao Paulo November 7th !
Can you already know the candidates who are close to approval?
>>
>>971801
>>971803
Ok give me your name I will check for you.
>>
>>971830
Can't you give me everything you have on the AD ?
I don't think posting my name here is a great idea...
>>
>>971830
Try to check Mateus Salles pls
>>
>>971834
I can't give you all the information I will get fired. Just give me your initials and I will tell you wether you failed
>>
>>971838
This name isn't on the list
>>
>>971527
I've applied for an airline before and gotten the job. If you don't hear back within two weeks, you did not get it.
>>
>>971864
Non of the applicants did .. ~.~
>>
>>971840
Initials A.O
>>
>>971869
you were successful applicant. That is all I can say at this point .
>>
>>971891
are you for real anon ???
>>
>>971891
quit roleplaying, you lying faggot
>>
>>971900
I really hope he isn't
>>
File: paulista brazilian.jpg (58 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
paulista brazilian.jpg
58 KB, 300x300
>>971768
>>971838
Son, let me break it down to you, you. didn't. get. the. job.

[spoiler]You're fucking dumb[/spoiler]
>>
>>971527
Etienne?
>>
>>971905
Let's just consider this at a bird's eye view:

1) you go onto a madascar blanket swapping image forum and ask whether or not you received the job for a brazillian crew member

2) the head recruiter for your application just happens to be browsing one of the tens of thousands of blanket swapping threads and just happens to know your initials by heart and the quality of the application
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.