[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What kind of full-time job can a 25 year old with no experience
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 1448324932521[1].jpg (15 KB, 274x236) Image search: [Google]
1448324932521[1].jpg
15 KB, 274x236
What kind of full-time job can a 25 year old with no experience in anything except customer service do?
>>
>full-time
none under Obamacare
>>
Sucking penises outside of McDonalds
>>
Post office is hiring countrywide. If you're not a sperg, in relatively good shape and even have the tiniest bit college or customer service experience (which you do) you'll likely be able to take their exam.
>>
>>971011
Trades
>>
>>971011
Transcription, at least for as long as it lasts. Voice recognition is going to get you eventually. That and captioning both take people at entry level. The work gets monotonous and takes too much focus for the pay, but it's not customer service.

Alternately, commission based sales for what is usually horseshit items will likely be willing to take whoever. You'll peddle garbage and won't get paid unless you successfully peddle it, but it's an option.
>>
>>971022
But how do I get into trades if I don't have any skills/am not strong or mechanically inclined?
>>
>>971127
Well learn. join the IBEW and make like a bandit. There are plenty of incompetent slack jaws so I am sure you'll fit in.
>>
I think Carl Icahn needs a new butler, for his dog, maybe you can apply for the position?
>>
>>971011
Join a union. Starting sucks but you will learn trades and you will make money afterwards. Take those trades you learn and apply for steadier work.

Source: i work for a trade show company that uses union labor. New hires make 11.25 an hour and journey man can make up to 30 just assembling set pieces. Work isn't steady they have busy and slow seasons. But one guy just got hired on as a full time employee for the company from the union and now has benefits and 40 hour work weeks plus OT
>>
>>971165
Cont.

One guy who got hired last year is 26 now and he just bought a house and pulled 45-50k minimum this year. He had no experience going in. Competent trade show labor is hard to come by most of these guys are criminals and drug users who can't get steady work. Show initiative and a head on your shoulders and you move fast
>>
garbage mane pays bretty good
>>
>>971154
I met him once. Could barely contain my spaghetti
>>
>>971011

Look for trade skills
Look for technical skills

Either of those two above will put you into a field that pays well and has good job safety. You don't need experience but you will need to put in the work.

You can also look for a job at a Costco or similar companies however if you quit or get fired you won't really have a skillset that can find a job right away.

There's also sales but the majority of the population isn't cut out for it and it's so a real hustle. You have to perform to make a living.
>>
Enlist
>>
>>971013
Does Obama care still stop you if you have free insurance anyway
>>
>>971011
>except customer service
Are you serious?
Customer service is very good experience to have.
>>
>>971473
>>971013
Obamacare isn't affecting businesses whatsoever. People underestimate how long businesses have been make enormous profit from paying workers complete shit.

Fulltime with healthcare is literally nothing compared to what your work makes for them in the end. All the bitching is just rhetoric by the right to scare people who couldn't know better.
>>
>>971011
professional dick sucker.
>>
SALES. If you don't have down syndrome you qualify.
>>
>>971011

One career that doesn't require any experience and also has a low-education entry point is the job of fellating penises. You can easily start at $1 per job and, with experience, quickly work your way up to $3 per session.
>>
>>971011
drive forklifts
>>
>>971712
>be 29 get 2.5% from company invested into a pension plan

>be old as fuck non productive employee get 16% a year on top of grandfathered in raises

fuck boomers
>>
>>971011
Leapforce at home
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.