[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Retail/Wholesale
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Any /biz/ folks build or import products that they'd let other anons, or anyone else, sell for them?

Pic unrelated
>>
Bump.

If not that, are any anons looking to buy products wholesale or sell stuff on consignment?
>>
fuckin pic made me lol so hard
>>
File: CAM00045.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
CAM00045.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2560
Nobody out there knitting sweaters, making soap, whittling figurines, etc? I get that people who actually do stuff don't have much time for Chinese cartoon forums, but there's gotta be someone else out there making stuff and looking for bigger markets.
>>
What are you proposing? How are you going to move product? Are you going to pay me for my product in advance or are you looking for drop shipping?

Are you selling online or in person? Essentially, I am employing you as a sales person with no wage, yes? You're just keeping a mark up?

How much do you expect to move? What base price are you looking for? Do you have any history with this/pre-existing consumer base?
>>
>>970794
Detroit's problems have nothing to do with the skin colour of their population.

>>>/pol/
>>
>>973093

Sorry for the delay. Thought the thread was dead.

I already build and sell stuff. I'm considering expanding my product base. What do you have?

>>973111
Learn to have a bit more fun with life.
>>
I would be interested in paying in advance for product and keeping the mark up. If anyone is interested my skype is Cjlycan.
>>
>>973975
Email is also [email protected]
>>
>>971526
no. old people do that
>>
>>973111
your madness has nothing to do with hitler doing nothing wrong

>>/trash/
>>
>>971526
is something like making soap profitable? What if I supply local lard or something?
>>
>>970794
I make 3D artwork, but don't have the skills to market it (it's also not of a consistant quality). But I'd love to have someone else sell it for me, at the moment I just have up my shapeways store as a glorified resume filler.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.