[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are millenials such shit workers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: millennials-stock.jpg (494 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
millennials-stock.jpg
494 KB, 900x600
Why are millenials such shit workers?
>>
Why is biz so easy to troll?

Why is it even entertaining?
>>
>>970099
College
>>
Entitlement and thanks to the internet they can find shitheads to affirm their beliefs whereas 20 years ago they would've been told to fuck off by everyone they know.
>>
Millennials can be managed, most of them are being carried by the remnants of the boomers.

Hard but fair and break the entitled ones you come across. Nothing has changed.
>>
>>970099
The same reason that there are people of every generation that are shit workers:
- They work for someone else and normally think they aren't affected by shit productivity
- eventually get a specific figure in their head of what they think their labor is worth since talking about your wage is getting less and less stigmatized
- and give a percentage effort based on the percentage of their desired pay.

Losers exist in every generation of workers OP.

Younger workers: "Muh entitlement"
Older workers: "Muh 'relevant' experience"
>>
>>970099
Because we realize robots and 3D printers are going to take everyones jobs in the next couple of decades, so they should enjoy themselves and delay it a little by being lazy.
>>
>>970099
they're easy to work with.

beat them down, break their spirit, and then show them how their contribution makes a difference to the business. Congratulate them and clap your hands every time they do something that you'd give a kindergarten kid a gold star for.

they need firm direction, and positive reinforcement. Performance management is the way to go.

Dont be afraid to churn and burn. Attrition means nothing now days because everybody is encouraged to find their power animal and roar at the wind... because we are all unique individuals.
>>
>>970099

They all believe that everyone else beyond their immediate peers is wealthy and they are just getting screwed.

Most of this mentality is reinforced by social media consumption where actual peers tailor and manage their personal images to appear much more well-off than they really are. Millennials are too short sighted to realize that its a facade their friends are putting up.
>>
>>970099
The greatest generation tried to teach their kids how to withstand the great depression and world war 2 during the fastest economic growth and prosperity in America's history, the boomers noticed the discrepancy and rejected all the lessons their parents had learned, both the good and the bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZo2hhvvlpw

Millenials were raised to view discipline and hard work as a burden, not something to be proud of if you can do it. It is wrongly associated with exploitation when in reality it is something that benefits yourself.
>>
>>970210
God damn power animal.
I got asked that in a 3 on 1 intervew by the HR rep. I told her i have no need of a power animal. I am man, I rose above the animals and need nothing from them but their tasty meat, labor, and utility.

The hr rep look shocked and just stammered. The dept manager, and gm laughed , smiled , and said that was the best answer they had ever heard.

I got the job
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.