[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey biz, Where and how can a poorfriend make some wealthy friends?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Hey biz,

Where and how can a poorfriend make some wealthy friends?
Not for begging purposes or anything.
>>
gay bistros
>>
Not even joking, go to gay bars.

There is rich gay sugardaddies that can and will pay for your college tuition, buy you a car, etc if they really like you.
>>
>>969538
>>969539
No, you idiots.
Normal people. Normal friends.
People that can give advice, encourage, suggest, guide you.
Fuck, you so shallow. Both of ya.
>>
>>969527
we can be friends op
>>
>>969579
why would wealthy people want to become friends with a loser who needs to ask /biz/ how to make wealthy friends?

Do you see the absurdness of this dilemma lmao
>>
>>969588
Because why not?
>>
Become a landscaper or pool cleaner
>>
Work as a caddie in a golf club
Make some friends but therr will always be a distance due to hierarchy.
Once you get the sport and its codes, go to another club as a player and make real friends
>>
>>969591
Because what do you have in store for them?

Winners flock to winners and losers to losers. Why would a big shot businessman have ANYTHING in common with someone like you?
>>
File: Will-Smith-quote.jpg (25 KB, 508x295) Image search: [Google]
Will-Smith-quote.jpg
25 KB, 508x295
>>969527
gay sport bars..
>>
>>969527

> playing golf or tennis
> church
> networking events
> through work
> living in a rich neighborhood (just find someone who is renting out a room, and rent there)
> fancy bars
> clubs, ie cycling club, swim club, etc...
>>
>>969691
This

Also sailing is a very good networking hobby.
Learn the basic and practice some, the you can get invited by rich folks

Also it depends on countries. Playing rugby in south Africa helps a lot, knowing about polo in Argentina is very important
>>
>>969539
Interesting. I wonder how much they'd be willing to give you for only your time in return with no gay stuff. I'd be willing to have some dude pay me just to hang out with him once or twice a week
>>
>>969527
The wealthy hide in plain sight. Most of them give back in some manner or another. approach them at charitable events where they give their time.
Some teach

At the highest levels of business Talent development is a serious priority for those who wish to remain lean and are growth minded. They need agents to enact their plans.

If you want to meet rich people start a decent small business and succeed.
double down on one business that offers services to wealthy clientele.
>>
>>969591
no you faggot answer the question
>what do you have to offer them
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.