[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come all the old investors look like Satan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8
File: jack-bogle.jpg (17 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
jack-bogle.jpg
17 KB, 400x300
How come all the old investors look like Satan?
>>
>>969347
How come all faggots look like OP?
>>
>>969347
He had a heart transplant you insensitive bastard
>>
>>969347
>OP has never seen an elderly person
>>
>>969347
older investors have had more time to accumulate massive fortunes so they tend to be the most famous ones

older investors also have to stay active, so like other old people they don't get to relax in the florida sunshine sipping ice tea, they get this odd combination of saggy floppy skin and energy that seems out of place
>>
>>969347

Maybe because a lot of them are Jewish.
>>
>>969348

/thread
>>
>>969367

That's the stupidest fucking thing I've read all day.

You clearly are clueless on human aging.
>>
>>969347

Because managing money for other people is stressful as fuck when you are losing their money.

Chronic stress wears down your body, it ages you quickly.
>>
>>969407
But I thought index investing was foolproof
>>
>>969347
Because they easily burn the juniors when it comes to making and earning money. So there, Grasshopper.
>>
>>969359
My grandpa had a heart transplant and doesn't look like that.
>>
>>969410
nikkei.jpg ;)
>>
>>969407

I feel like that's another pro of index investing. You just have to set it and forget it. Active management stresses the shit out of you.
>>
>>969347
jewish
>>
>>970696
nope he's not, stop the madness
>>
Because their Jew blood allows them to live for thousands of years, despite taking a toll on their mortal bodies
>>
File: david-rockefeller.jpg (41 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
david-rockefeller.jpg
41 KB, 600x315
They practice human sacrifice and eat fetus stem cells provided by planned parenthood
>>
>>970802
Tru
>>
humans traditionally feared/fear death and associate age with death therefore evil

young=good old=bad or so idiots think
>>
>>970802
i clicked on the thumbnail and fucking gagged on my sandwich
>>
File: bogle.jpg (8 KB, 170x230) Image search: [Google]
bogle.jpg
8 KB, 170x230
>>969347
Bogle was never a good looking man, even when he was younger.
>>
They are almost all Jews and they try to compensate for their hideous genetics with money.
>>
>>969347
Good question, OP

(Pic related) lost everything when he didnt diversify his Sith Lords
>>
rich people don't need to take care of themselves to get laid.
>>
>>970628
has Bogle ever made a comment on that one?
>>
>>970977
Kek'ed hard
>>
>>970900
I can feel your anger. It gives you FOCUS make you STRONGER.
>>
>>970977
I think Bogle would kek hard too. He's got a good sense of humor.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 1280x720
>>969347
Well they already look like pic here before they turn 30.
Active stressful trading + no sleep combo tears you down even more quickly than alcoholism
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 400x300
>>970898
Do whut?
>>
>>973321
Ha who is that

>>974249
Ayy
>>
>>970977
Kek
>>
>>969347

Malachi Martin, an ex jesuit priest that went on diplomatic missions for the Holy See, after spending many years among the very upper crust of society, reached the conclusion that many of them are literally possessed by demons. He said this phenomena is especially present among the old money families. He also said that many of them belong to witch covens and other similar cults.
Just putting it out there.
>>
Because they're selfish and greedy. The outside reflects the inside.
>>
File: rPgXc03.jpg (70 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
rPgXc03.jpg
70 KB, 960x540
>>969347

Because they spend every waking moment trying to get more money instead of doing things like:

work out
eat right
relax

poor lifestyle easily doubles the aging process
>>
>>969348
REKT
>>
File: anna-nicole-smith1.jpg (116 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
anna-nicole-smith1.jpg
116 KB, 450x300
>>974770
Sometimes the old guy wins
>>
>>969347
because they're jewish
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.