[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you do for an extra source of income?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: background3.jpg (211 KB, 1920x1079) Image search: [Google]
background3.jpg
211 KB, 1920x1079
Besides working your regular day jobs what do you do for an extra source of income? I'm a recent college grad and have a good day job in accounting but I'm trying to maximize the amount of money I can make right now. I'm open to many different ideas.
>>
>>968335
i sell my asshole to big brolic black dudes on Craigslist
>>
I rent out property.

inherited a family farm.

I rent out the land to a local farmer, the equipment too.

I rent out the house and barn.
>>
i design shitty designs that get slapped on pillows and i make a bit of money , i just thought i'd try and use redbubble ( i used it years ago to test copyright infringements ) but it seems if you can get rolling on their you might make a bit
>>
Day trading
>>
File: dv1794013.jpg (27 KB, 500x406) Image search: [Google]
dv1794013.jpg
27 KB, 500x406
I got a job today as a night auditor for a near by hotel; the manager is cool and expects that once I learn my shit it will be about an hour and and a half of work every shift. It's full time and my schedule is great for school but it is gonna be tough to break $10/hr. I would ideally like to stick around at least until I have finished my degree and maybe some certs so it would be cool to use that time to squeeze a bit more cash out of my nights.

Besides knocking on customers doors and asking if they would like a quality dick sucking does /biz/ have any suggestions? Or am I better off just using the time to do school work and catch up on Netflix.
>>
>>968580 Interesting ideas. Anyone else have any suggestions?
>>
File: tp,875x875,ffffff,f.6u1.jpg (200 KB, 875x875) Image search: [Google]
tp,875x875,ffffff,f.6u1.jpg
200 KB, 875x875
>>968568
replying to my own comment but dudes it's not hard to make some spare cash from this kind of stuff , someone somewhere will buy it, easy stuff like that
>>
What % of the sales do you get?
>>
File: ffrff.png (10 KB, 241x322) Image search: [Google]
ffrff.png
10 KB, 241x322
>>968595
depends where i go through, im not a known "designer" so i get chump change and i don't go through big companies as im not known so it can sometimes be up to 15% depending on the place , redbubble is shit tier for percentages unless you're popular
>>
Full time physics student. I make iOS apps on the side. I work about an hour every night on it monday through friday, and then I dedicate a good 10-12 hours on sundays. During christmas- and summer breaks I absolutely nerd out and do it like a full time job, if not more.
>>
>>968598
please tell me that's an hour
>>
>>968611
if you're asking if you make that per hour you wouldn't unless people know you or you're on the selected pages on the site , this is why i didn't use the site and went through other parties to sell
>>
>>968619
What other parties to sell
>>
Sell shit on eBay and work for Lyft on the weekends.

My 9-5 is working as a bookkeeper for two companies (part time each), I make about $2000 after taxes from that per month. Ebay shit another $2000 or so a month. Then Lyft actually works out pretty good for me, about an extra $600-1000 per month working a few hours on Saturdays and Sundays when I'm not doing anything else.
>>
>>968623
small stores in the area near me mainly nothing fancy , i also made some phone cases with a shitty design too much i just uploaded to redbubble to see if i can make more off it , i doubt i will it's not the best site
>>
File: IMG_1030.jpg (2 MB, 1935x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1030.jpg
2 MB, 1935x2592
>>968335
I find old beat up mid century modern dressers and buffets, patch, repair, stain or paint, advertise on CL, sell for 100 to 200% mark up. Example: Found one for $59 at a flea market and sold it for $160 on CL after waxing it and repairing small nicks and dings. I sell 3 or 4 a month plus other small stuff. It's fun. Pic related.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.