[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>26 yo piece of shit >complete hikikomori >depressed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3
File: suicide.gif (1022 KB, 500x213) Image search: [Google]
suicide.gif
1022 KB, 500x213
>26 yo piece of shit
>complete hikikomori
>depressed af
>withdrawn from society for 5 years staying in my room all day
>can't even drive a car
>I live with my mom and little brother, she has a hard time paying the rent or the food
>too ill, too much of a coward to find a job
>never worked once in my life and don't have any degree
>I lack passion and ambition, I don't want to do anything
>Don't even want to live but too much of a coward to actually kill myself
>I'm justing waiting for death now

I have two questions for you:
- What kind of job a piece of shit like me could ever do to at least help my mother? I don't even think it's possible for me to work.

- Can depression and a personality disorder give me access to somekind of social security if I can't work?

Any input is welcome.
>>
>>967527
> Can depression and a personality disorder give me access to somekind of social security if I can't work?
Yes, NEETbux
>>
Ride a bicycle somewhere that volunteer work is done and ask for a volunteer job. You won't make any money but you will gain skills that are far FAR more valuable than flipping burgers. You will also make contacts with people who can give you real employment. Go every day and volunteer if you can manage. There won't be any expectations of competency or particular skills that can't be shown to you in under five minutes.

You'll dig a lot of flower beds and organize a lot of donations and carry heavy shit around, but most importantly you'll be building up a profile as a dependable and helpful person and making contacts. Inside of six months you should be able to able to find someone who is willing to pay for some odd jobs or perhaps train you in a skill.

>inb4 "but I don't want to go outside and do work"
>>
>>967531
You guessed right, I don't think I can do such thing.
I think I'm going to try to overcome my fear and kill myself instead. I really don't see myself getting up everyday and doing something I don't like for the rest of my life.

I actually worked one day in my life, at a supermarket. It was awful. I left the first day...
>>
>>967527
>>>/r9k/
>>>/wizardchan/
>>
>>967535
>I think I'm going to try to overcome my fear and kill myself instead.

Good bye. No one will remember you and your parents will probably be relieved.

Which method will you use? Exitbag?
>>
>>967537
>implying I don't already know that
An exitbag seems not possible in my case, with the gas thing. I really don't know yet. I have to work on my phobia about... death.

I'll look about social security too. There must be a way for losers like me.
>>
>>967540
>I really don't know yet. I have to work on my phobia about... death.

Get really high off opiates then do it, should help with the fear.

>I'll look about social security too. There must be a way for losers like me.

I don't want to support people like you with my taxes, please don't.
>>
>>967541
>implying I can get opiates.
I don't live the house, anon. And I don't have any friends. The only way would be to buy some on some Tor network, I guess. Plus, I only have 300 bucks left to live.

And sorry, but I think you will pay for me. I'll suck your dick one day. Hopefully, I won't be there for long.
>>
>>967544
Alternative you can give yourself Carbon Monoxide poisoning. It's free and it's completely painless.

If you have a garage and a car then you can do it. Just start up your car with the garage door closed and lie in the car with closed doors. You will be gone in a few minutes.
>>
>>967549
My family will probably hear the engine, it's a small house.

The best thing would be to find a job I can do at home, but I'm no writer or programmer.
>>
>>967544
are you a qt? i'll pay you for sexual favors
>>
>>967554
Holy shit how do people like you exist? Beyond the obvious financial burden children are, I'd be so livid at myself if I spawned someone like you.

Do yourself a favor and either get undepressed (it's not real, stop feeling sorry for yourself) or ffs kiss your mom and brother goodbye and buy a shotgun, put it in your mouth, live stream it for /b and Pull the fucking trigger
>>
>>967596
>Beyond the obvious financial burden children are, I'd be so livid at myself if I spawned someone like you.

This tbqh. I can't imagine the shame I'd feel if my child was a fucking NEET after i worked hard and provided them with everything to the best of my ability.

Imagine raising them for 18 years to eventually find out they don't give a shit about school or work and rather play a videogame all day and post frogs on an imageboard all day... Fuck man I wouldn't even kick them out, I'd likely just kill myself because I must be inferior if I could give birth to something so subhuman.

I really feel bad for the parents of NEETs out there.
They must've been so happy while pregnant, in the hospital and then driving home with their lil guy/girl, thinking about all the different careers he might do to make a difference in the world, all of the different things he could become, but then they see as he's growing up he's more and more abnormal, eventually sitting in his room masturbating to shemales, playing videogames and yelling at his mom to bring him food. I would be crushed if i had to experience this.

OP. Just kill please kill yourself, you've been a huge burden on your parents already, you can't keep doing this. Don't you have any shame? If you have even a drop of respect or love for your parents you will leave tomorrow morning, and never return. Jump in front of a train or something, jump off a bridge, just do anything, you can't keep torturing your poor parents like this. You are being inhumane by treating the ones who gave birth to you like this.
>>
>>967617
I agree, but help me get rid of my fear of death first, it's the only way.
>>
>>967623
>fear of death
Nigga you're "depressed". Embrace it as a way out.
>>
>>967627
It's more complicated than that.
>>
>>967630
What could be complicated? It's very simple, you're a loser and a coward. Get drunk one night (liquor courage), put a gun in your mouth, and say goodbye.
>>
>>967632
Cowardice doesn't go away when drunk.
Guns are not available in my area.
>>
>>967641
>Cowardice doesn't go away when drunk.
If you get drunk/high enough it should.

Go buy some opiates from some guy then carbon monoxide poison yourself, it's as painless and easy as it gets.

>Guns are not available in my area.
Take out a loan and buy it for $3000 or whatever. Guaranteed you can find one for a few thousand no matter where you are.

Be a man for once in your life, kill yourself for real. You said you'll do it so you can't pussy out(like you have from everything in your life) now.
>>
>>967535
Brotip: Get enough money to take out a life insurance policy on yourself with your mom as the beneficiary and pay a few months premiums.

Then kill yourself in a way that makes it look like an accident. Pills and swimming or something. Then your mom will have a little money to take care of herself.
>>
There's a way out even for someone like you. Join the military. Navy or Air Force if you want it easy. Think or say what you want but I guarantee you that after four years, when you're getting out, you'll have solved every single problem you have in your life. Huge sum of money in the bank, free pass for 4 years of school, lots of lifetime friends you can always depend on, lots of experience about how life works and you'll see more of the world that anyone you know will see in their lifetime. I was 22 when I joined and more or less in your shoes. Now that I'm out the only regret I have is not doing it sooner. Do it. You have nothing to lose but a world to gain.
>>
>>967651
That sounds good actually.

>>967683
More like: killed by ISIL in 4 month with my luck.
But thanks for the idea, anon.
>>
>>967683
>Join the military. Navy or Air Force if you want it easy

>Implying he's smart, dedicated, physically able or a good worker enough to join the military

Military isn't there to fix useless degenerates like in the movies.

If he can't get a minimum wage part time job living with his parents, what makes you think he can pass the psych tests or even basic training?
>>
>>967531
>Ride a bicycle somewhere that volunteer work is done and ask for a volunteer job. You won't make any money but you will gain skills that are far FAR more valuable than flipping burgers. You will also make contacts with people who can give you real employment.
HI! I'm not OP. I actually have a job at Kroger but if I were to quit or get fired my parents could still support me. Should I quit my job and start doing volunteer work for more valuable contact exposure?
>>
>>967689
If there was any question you took out the plan intentionally they wouldn't pay. It's actually very difficult to get killed accidentally.

desu the fact you're on /biz/ says you at least have an interest in entrepreneurship. You could watch all of FightMediocrity's videos and then try developing a mediocre product like skittle flavored aphrodisiacs.
>>
>>967719
Discuss this with your parents first. They might be able to support you but whether they are willing to is another matter entirely. Also, you can't possibly be working at kroger so much that you can't do volunteer work on the side. They make sure to limit people to 30 hours or less.

Also keep in mind that sorting clothes at Goodwill or the like is not likely to land you pro contacts at a law firm or whatever. I suggested it to the OP because he could probably finagle a job as an office janitor or night shift mall cop or something. They aren't glamours jobs, but they beat minimum wage and NEETs can aspire to them. If you want a real job like HVAC or being an electrician or something you're going to have to go to school.
>>
>>967549
Naa.. wont work unless you have a car from mid 80s on back. After that, once they got the o2 sensor, not enough carbon monoxide to kill an ant. Itll just make you sicker than hell becausr of the other crap tge catalytic converter puts out. Dump the catalytic and pull the o2 sensor so it runs really rough and goes into limp mode, perhaps, but thats too much work. Close the windows and crack a can of helium from walmart. Kick back and sing chipmunk songs till u sleep.
>>
>>967527

You can turn things around. One day at a time.

Maybe start washing cars in the neighborhood for cash? Or join a crew that paints homes. Painting is simple.
>>
>>967527
Change your environment bitch nigga, do something involving physically demanding labor, to take your mind off your troubles. We all go through depression and we have to get over it
>>
>>967527

Railroad conductor. They'll hire anyone, you can work every second day if you want, great pay. Don't even have to deal with the public.
>>
File: 1447781049917.jpg (24 KB, 552x371) Image search: [Google]
1447781049917.jpg
24 KB, 552x371
This is an A1 thread senpai
>>
>>967527
Come close to death and see how much will you have to live. It will surprise you.
>>
Just work in retail you idiot! Christmas, black Friday and new years is nearly here. They'll hire anyone. Literally anyone.
My reference was literally "Maria from some place" not even kidding. Just say you worked a cash in hand job for waitering that isn't possible to give a reference or headquarters for because it was mobile.
>>
>>967527

Just go paint some graffiti

People will look at you like

>damn what a fat nerd
>yeah but he killed it though

And you can be all like swag and ur mum will be proud m8
>>
>>967617
Damn bro ,real talk.
>>
I am 33. Just learned to drive last month.

Was just circling my lonely neighbourhood a couple of hundred times (yes, around 200 times) as practice trying to perfect my steering.
>>
Life would be way easier with a shitload of money, wouldn't it? Here we got your motivation. Starting from scratch and becoming richasfuck.
Learn some basic maths. Get interested into mathematics, learn a lot of things by yourself, and visit forums such as math.stackexchange.com .
When you have a comfortable level, dive into the joys of statistics. Learn also about finance, study El Aroui's works, read some good books.

At one point, try to get into pure quantitative trading, forex and CfD preferred.

Profit.
>>
>>969429

Those things have nothing to do with math - it's all random shit.
>>
I'm not arguing that depression isn't real, but it's certainly something you can dig your way out of. An inch at a time.

So stop being such a fucking pussy faggot and do small things every day to improve yourself. Oh and you will fail. You will fail so many fucking times at pretty much every thing you try from now on until the day you die. You will fail again and again and again, so just get over that. You try programming but find out you suck balls? Good, try again. Build and publish 50 apps in appstore before you even think about moving on to something else. You try to start a blog but realise you don't have shit to write about because you're the most uninteresting cunt in the world? Good, write at least 100 blog posts before moving on. What's gonna happen is that one day, you won't fail. And when you've got a small taste for success, you'll want it again. And success breeds success, and just like that you will be on your way to taking your life back from yourself.

Oh and tell your mom that you're sorry for being such a fucking burden on her and that you WILL improve and eventually move out, and treat her like god damn fucking angel every day of her life until she dies. That's the least she deserves for putting up with your shit.

Spread your wings and fly, gayboy.
>>
fill out surveys online, because thats the only thing you're capable of, or go fucking die and stop stealing oxygen from your house hold
>>
>>969456
This right here, so much this.

Depression can install itself slowly and silently and be hard to get out. But keep in mind that most of your insecurities, inadequacies and fears reside in your head.
I'd argue that seeking some kind of emotional support online can be the first step (although coming to 4chan seeking for that, i mean this is a barren wasteland of cold hard truth about the world).
But keep in mind, failure is to be expected (as mentioned). Give thanks for other support you had and have in your life, and keep going.
First step, seek any activity in your area that may interest you and force you into contact with other people (preferably with similar interests).

>>967527
Please reply, in order to know you aren't death. Also, if you are still feeling at least a bit suicidal, seek medical help.
Source: I'm a primary care physician.
>>
>>969442
Math is "random" dumbass. It is functional based on random inputs. You know, random numbers. Like a random number generator.
>>
>>967527
find the nearest grocery store, the higher class the better

not wal mart or target, they pay you minimum.

look for a whole foods or other organic/specialty grocery store.

>work with food and gain knowledge on lots of stuff
>social skills with customers and coworkers
>honest work
>whole foods starts at 11$/hr
>grocery discounts

or look for an albertsons/tom thumb, they start at 9 i hear. but the closer it is the better (biking/walking distance).

When i was 18 i got triple pay (from 12/hr at whole foods) by walking through the snow and ice to work an 8 hour shift.
>>
>>969456
I agree with most of what you're saying but you sound like a massive dick.
>>
>>969482
>Any place paying above minimum wage
>Hiring a 26 year old with no experience or skills who hasn't done shit for 8 years
>>
>>969487
>you sound like a massive dick
ok, I don't really care desu
if I offend you, I'm sorry you're such a pussy
>>
>>969488
its only hopeless when you give up

i dont recommend fast food unless it's an in n out burger

also say you were caring for your mother for 8 years, say something like her disability checks and medicare dont cover everything and you need the extra money and still be close to home.

as long as you shave, get a haircut, talk politely and dress nice for the interview, should work tbqh
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.