[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
David Shkreli is streaming he responds to comments ask him to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: shkrelied.jpg (36 KB, 640x433) Image search: [Google]
shkrelied.jpg
36 KB, 640x433
David Shkreli is streaming
he responds to comments
ask him to come to this board :)
>>
>>966612
forgot link for fuck sake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCB6AybM4Cs
>>
i spoke to him on reddit, he seems like a cool guy

he didn't break any laws and people who needed the drug for nonresearch purposes weren't being price gouged so I don't know why people believe he did anything wrong
>>
>>966612

Ask him about this:

http://ibankcoin.com/flyblog/2015/11/19/why-did-martin-shkrelis-childhood-friend-buy-kbio/
>>
>>966621
he literally did not do anything wrong.
because there is no right and wrong.
Capitalism is an economic system, and there are no morals. Nonetheless I don't think I could overcharge for drugs, overcharging for consumer products is a-okay, but medicine/basic food/water/basic shelter seems to be a bridge too far.

What irks me is when libertarians claim that they practice true or objective /freedom/morality/ethics, STFU and own up to reality and admit that there are no morals.
>>
>>966641
2edge4me
>>
>>966621
>>966641
> he didn't break any laws

dudes read the damn wikipedia

you best believe the SEC is building one of those ten-year cases against the wormy goob
>>
>>966641
>there is no right and wrong
>[overcharging] medicine/water/basic shelter seems to be a bridge too far

That's what people with basic comprehension call "wrong".
>>
File: ss+(2015-07-03+at+01.46.59).jpg (197 KB, 1077x717) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-07-03+at+01.46.59).jpg
197 KB, 1077x717
There's empathy and lack of empathy. No right and wrong.
>>
It's a fair price. I'm tired of all the whining from the gimmedats and dindus about "ah need muh medcines!!!"

Shut the fuck up and WORK for what you need.

Shaking my head to be honest family.
>>
>>966793

scumbag i hope you get AIDS
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.