[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me what do freelancers as job and where do you live?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 20141127155638.jpg (241 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
20141127155638.jpg
241 KB, 800x533
Tell me what do freelancers as job and where do you live?
>>
>>966004

DC, work for four companies replacing hard drives in various data centers in the area. Usually clear around $90,000 a year.
>>
The work is hard? How process do you become?
>>
>>966006
Very interesting. What's your official position?
>>
How do i start being a freelancer?
I know how to code, graphic design and a little bit of composing music.

What's a good site, and is it worth it?
>>
I AM A COPYWRITER
BASICALLY I WRITE ALL THE FUCKING TIME I GET PAID BALLS
BUT HEY THATS WHAT I GET FOR DOING JOURNALISM

AT LEAST I GET TO WORK FROM HOME, SO I CAN SMOKE HEAPS OF WEED AND WATCH TV AND SHITPOST ON 4CHAN WHILST WORKING
>>
>>966164

I hire freelancers for code, web design, and to write articles for SEO. Freelancer.com is all I use.
>>
>>966280
Thank you!
>>
>>966280
i do seo along with writing copy for businesses
hire me cunt
>>
I studied journalism and work as a media resarcher now. Have to go through reports and data and write summaries for CEOs and editors in chief. Only doing it part time for now, but they did offer me more work if I wanted to. Pretty cool job, got to travel to Germany twice and France and gonna go the US next year and was also working/traveling in Japan for a month this summer.
>>
>>966327
tell me more
i did journalism, i want to get out of writing endlessly and do something more this tier
>>
>>966327
i do journalism and we hate you
>>
>>966339
well I work for a network of press agencies. My boss usually gives me topics that I should work on for that month and I can manage my time myself. 1 topic per month usually comes from myself and I have to do research for it. If you're into that, you could maybe write something for sites like medium or the verge or something?
>>966342
how so? all we aim for is making agency journalism more profitable so it doesn't die out as well as providing new methods for reporting
>>
>>966445
noice
sounds like you operate as a personal jounalist for rich people
score
do you get to do interviews with people in the know n stuff?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.