[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who do you work for and whats your economic forecast for the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Spreading_homo_sapiens_la.svg.png (98 KB, 851x400) Image search: [Google]
Spreading_homo_sapiens_la.svg.png
98 KB, 851x400
who do you work for and whats your economic forecast for the next 6 months to 1 year?
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 640x1048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 640x1048
>>962962
The Jews.

Pic related.
>>
Myself.

Cheap oil will persist and help consumers and companies using petroleum as feedstock

More domestic oil bankruptcies and loss of high paying jobs will eat into us growth

Oil exporting nations like Venezuela will go closer to the cliff and get pwned

Shale debt could become a problem but I see that more long term
>>
>>962962
marketing

modest growth
>>
>>962962
IBM

Shit's fucked.
>>
myself

rate hike gonna send precious metals down then when isis hits washington everyone goes apeshit

bullion through the roof
>>
>>962962
Consulting firm

Pretty fucking good. Will be another record year for our office
>>
>>962962
Myself you faggot. Who else should I work for you idiot?
>>
>>962962
Petrochemical Engineer Freelancer

I hope to get a new job.
>>
>>963046
I heard IBM been getting into serious amounts of debt to fund stock buybacks for the past year? Not good for the long term prospects of that company.
>>
>>962962

A very large contruction-materials conglemerate

Recession. Things are looking pretty bleak right now after a super first 8 months of the year.

> Geopolitical instability
> Millions of refugees
> All commodities down
> Canada, Japan, Brazil, Turkey and many more in recession, Europe barely scraping by, China in major economic downturn compared to previous years based on imports and rail-shipments
> Rate hike is going to topple the stock markets

Oil is cheap though, so it won't be as hard a landing as during the last recession (which we have barely climbed out of)
>>
>>962962
Satellite company.

Solid business, good times.
>>
>>962962
Commercial real estate
Decent. Worried about a rates hike and possible over gearing
>>
>>962962
Student.

Debt.
>>
>>963354
Perhaps the edgemaster you originally apprenticed under?
>>
A popular aero engine manufacturer that rhymes with Bolls-Boyce

We're fucked.
>>
Water resource/Environmental engineering

Slow down in commodities has slammed the brakes on work done for any mining clients. Fortunately there's no shortage of people still being retards and making huge messes.
>>
>>963046
Small world, fellow IBMer here. Yeah Shit's fucked, but they should've gotten rid of Ginni Rometty a long time ago. Roadmap for 2015 fucked IBM's shit all to hell. I can see the downward trajectory that the company has taken just in the last 3 years. It's been a long time coming DESU FAm
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.