[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
show us your multi currency
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: multi currency in my wallet.jpg (3 MB, 2368x3200) Image search: [Google]
multi currency in my wallet.jpg
3 MB, 2368x3200
Do you even multi currency in your wallet /biz/?

I carry multiple currencies in my wallet, so if I'm ever in another country in my dreams, I can afford to buy some 5 hour energy and wake myself up.

Jks, maybe, idk, but I just have multiple currencies in my wallet. My dad does too, most of our family does this for some reason.
>>
>>960438
I've heard it's bad luck.

But I tend to carry $500 in cash in my wallet, although I don't tend to carry my wallet with me, only things that I need. Wallets are too bulky, kind of retarded design and impractical.
>>
>>960438
I carry my internationally accepted banking card...
>>
>>960445

I don't wear skinny jeans so wallets are totally fine for me

But I carry around $360 in my wallet as well, minus these bills, but I don't think it's bad luck at all. I see lots of people carrying $400 - $500 even a thousand with them to go to Costco LOL
>>
>>960448

Bank cards won't work in a zombie apocalypse, after a while anyways
>>
>>960456
this thats why i use the only currency accept anywhere

My gun.
>>
>>960456
Le zombies XD upboated XD zombies! Le zombies!

>>960559
A tip of the fedora to you, good sir!
>>
>>960438
Do you also wear a fanny pack and a bucket hat you absolute cancer
>>960568
Back to fucking reddit
>>
File: 20141109_153810.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20141109_153810.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1536
Coin collector here, heres some interesting coins, all are 'Russian' but issued under 3 separate jurisdictions. Can you guess where they are?

Top coin is my favorite coin in the world, it doesn't get much better than that.

Also, if you want to make cash, coin collecting can be really good if you have the interest and got the eye for it, even as an amateur you can make some serious cash on ebay if your smart.
>>
>>960615
>Can you guess where they are?
Laughably easily. Top one is from the Soviet era, bottom left is from the Tsarist era, bottom right is from the current republican era.
>>
>>960634

No surprisingly, though its a good guess.

Top one is Soviet, 20 years of Gagarin's flight which looks sweet.

Both of the bottom ones were made post 1991 and were issued as currency in parts of Russia, though the one on the right is more of a commemorative coin it could still actually be used in its jurisdiction.
>>
>>960615
I got a three US coins from 1917 1885 and 1945
Could I use it to start my coin empire anon?
>>
>>960438
Wow OP. You and your family are so fucking cool and well cultured.
>>
Aside from my local currency ($Aud), I carry some $Usd in my wallet.
You never know when you might be in a situation where Usd might come in handy.
Also I could just exchange it at any travelex if needed.
>>
>>960646

Depends on what coins they are, if we are talking silver coins and they are in good condition you could have something special potentially, if they are just run of the mill pennys that have high mintage's they probably aren't worth that much (though some people collect war pennys and wheat pennys, so you might find someone that will pay a bit for one).

Literally the right coin in the right condition can be worth thousands, and although you wont find them in circulation coinage every day if you do you have hit the jackpot, though you need to know what your looking for, most people will simply not realize and just use it as a normal coin.

Although you cant know everything about every coin, you can just have a very general idea of what to look for and check your change every now and then.
>>
>>960438
I just keep a stash of a couple hundred euros, couple hundred dollars (cad and usd) and couple hundred pounds in my document wallet. Have that pretty much always with me.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
I have gotten a lot over the years.
>>
>>960615
Please give us amateurs some tips on how to make money on ebay with coins
>>
>>960997

Ah, yeah we do that too, except we usually just leave it in our safe, in case of emergency that's where we go

We keep a few thousand throughout the house as well, and in our car(s)
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.