[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some books that focus on improving your charisma as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1381072601871.png (241 KB, 400x534) Image search: [Google]
1381072601871.png
241 KB, 400x534
What are some books that focus on improving your charisma as a young male?

There's the obvious "How to win friends and influence people" but most of that stuff is really basic, and it feels like that book contains 10 main points stretched over a couple hundred pages.
>>
You Have It or You Don't
>>
>>960400
A lot of people say this, and I do believe a certain natural charm helps, but why couldn't it be trained like anything else?

My social life improved from e.g. How to win friends, and other specific pieces of advice. The Victorians had a lot of texts about social grace and how to act properly in social situations.
>>
>>960397
Improving Your Charisma as a Young Male for Dummies
>>
>>960397
Check out "Models". Not really all about charisma, but I feel you'll find it useful.
>>
>>960452
>falling for the mark memeson meme

lmao that guy is a sniveling beta
>>
>>960455
Maybe so, but his advice would be a huge improvement to a guy who seeks out recommendation for books on charisma on a yiddish autism awareness image board.
>>
there is no book that can make you be born attractive and mentally healthy
>>
File: charisma.jpg (24 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
charisma.jpg
24 KB, 300x300
>>960397
charisma myth by olivia fox cabane, solid advice there backed up by science!
>>
>>960713
Thanks, man! I've actually seen that book mentioned when I searched around for information on the topic so hopefully it'll be good.
>>
Just don't avert eye-contact with people you are talking to - they will immediately feel disassociated from the interaction and dehumanize you.
>>
The trick is to not try to teach yourself good habits, but fix the bad habits you have that make you unlikeable.
>>
>>960397
Get rid of any stupid shit in your head that's making you not confident, then start lifting, making money, accomplishing things, and gaining social status.
>>
>>961198
Basically this, stop giving a shit about what people think about you, and START DOING SHIT LIKE IT MATTERS. People will respect your motivation and want to be around you.

The most alpha people I know are constantly doing stuff. It's truly the only way to gain respect. Other methods are just living a lie.
>>
>>961201
I'm 100% fine with living a lie though.
>>
>>960397
I've literally only read how to meme friends and meme people and it worked out great

You must not be taking what's written seriously or just skimming them. I know they're basic yes, but you have to really understand the fundamentals and concept behind them to become more charismatic.

t. former autist
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.