[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you make money off of the Paris attacks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 8
File: FB_IMG_1447461233984.jpg (57 KB, 656x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1447461233984.jpg
57 KB, 656x960
How would you make money off of the Paris attacks?
>>
Unless you had shorted shit before the market close you can't make anything
>>
>>960327
Sell self-defense weapons since people will be more cautious?
>>
>>960330
Share prices haven't fallen in light of the attacks
>>
>>960327
Paris attacks?
>>
>>960351
Umm, only 150+ dead in multiple shootings. All over /int/ to say nothing of /pol/ going more apeshit than usual. Do try to keep up, Anon, even if the markets are closed for the weekend.

My answer would be no way to make money off it. Most likely change is end of opposition to data retention laws in EU, and most of that's already been priced into the shares of hard drive makers.
>>
>>960355
>even if the markets are closed for the weekend
You got me pegged, bro. Just quickly checked CNN for an update. Do they know who's behind it yet?
>>
>>960358
Mudslimes as usual.

Europe is fucked from these sandniggers.
>>
>>960327
invest in memes specifically rare pepes
>>
>>960337
Everything is down, albeit marginally, after hours. The market isn't going to bounce back after this on Monday.
>>
File: file.png (62 KB, 627x567) Image search: [Google]
file.png
62 KB, 627x567
based
>>
>fly to france
>sell white flags
>???
>profit
>>
>>960393

Much edgy. Very wow. Such hard-core.
>>
>>960337
because the market is closed you idiot
>>
File: pic_2235_0.46231200_1362017556.jpg (116 KB, 490x605) Image search: [Google]
pic_2235_0.46231200_1362017556.jpg
116 KB, 490x605
>>960327
i guess he is doing pretty fine
>>
buy RGR
>>
>>960327
invest in gold and oil etfs
>>
buy bitcoin short doge
>>
>>960355
>"/pol/ going more apeshit than usual"

ahaha the image of that is pretty funny
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qLPQpkqTcw
>>
Long oil
Long gold
Short CAC
>>
File: 1446887372254.jpg (268 KB, 941x903) Image search: [Google]
1446887372254.jpg
268 KB, 941x903
>>960327
print "13-11-15 Never Forget" t-shirts
>>
>>960367
This.
>>
>>960383
yaaass qween
>>
>>960529

this. go on teespring. make a desin (helps if you can make a nice design). make some facebook ads targetting people in France/french people in USA and scale up to the entire earth when you're making a profit.

it will help if you write "portion of proceeds will help with relief" whether or not you actual donate a portion is up to you and depends on your morals (i would always donate something but onyl like 1-5% because im a jew)

the only reason im not doing this is because I'm banned from facebook ads. good luck.
>>
>>960359
>Europe is fucked from these sandniggers.

Europe is fucked because you keep supporting those sandniggers. You are the real enemy, not the camelfuckers.
>>
>>960747
>banned from FB ads
Explain lol
>>
>>960821
Wat?

How is it anyone else's fault except Europe that they're letting in a bunch of refugees and immigrants from shithole countries?
>>
>Learn how to play guitar
>"WHERE WERE YOU... WHEN PARIS WAS GUNNED DOWN" etc
>Sell on iTunes
>Acquire Frenchtear dosh
>>
>>960830
Just let them keep making excuses, anon. No takes Europe seriously anyways.

European men are so weak at this point it will be a miracle if they exist as a race in 5-10 years
>>
>>960848
Yeah it's pretty fucking pathetic.

They're literally getting cukkolded and they just wipe the semen from their eyes and continue to suck out the creampies out of their girlfriends.

It physically pains me to watch some of the liveleak videos of "le refugees".
>>
>>960840
You think they listen to country?
>>
>>960840

And now I'm reminded of that awful 9/11 song. The one with Fred Durst in it. Fuck you, anon.
>>
Invest in grave stones, coffins and funeral companies.
>>
>>960827

was using using an ID scraper to build custom audiences when targeting my ads. This means I was able to target only people with the last name "Smith" or "Johnson" or any last name in the world and sell them shirts that say "Smith Strong" or "Proud Johnson", etc. Add some fancy dividers and nice font and money is easy when you have that kind of targeting. What would you do if you came across a facebook ad selling a shirt with your last name on it? wouldn't that be awesome? it was.
>>
>>960869
I used to get those when I had a FB. I didnt realize it was illegal. Is that just because you were going around their services and not paying for that feature?
>>
>>960327
so how much does /biz/ think the USA markets will be down on Monday?
>>
Invent a buzzword and put it on a t-shirt

Proceed to sell in downtown Paris
>>
>>961016
i wonder if brown-people will be allowed to sell shit in downtown paris anymore
>>
>>960327
Top tier insurance on the building that was attacked or something like that. Maybe your husband in attack who has life insurance.
>>
>>960410
>dodge meme

>>>/2014/
>>>/reddit/

Pick both
>>
File: my_lil_rabi.jpg (81 KB, 811x445) Image search: [Google]
my_lil_rabi.jpg
81 KB, 811x445
This post insipred me to make a bunch of fake-ass Paris t-shirts and basically I will try to sell them. I'll post results if something good comes out of this.
>>
>>960327
sell mini french flags
invest in armament companies that produce nato equipment in anticipation of upcoming war
>>
>>960412
kek.
>>
>>960327
be the jew who sold the building before the shooting occured
>>
Short airlines
>>
>>961836
>shitty jew memes
>>
>>960327

Invest in Dassault
Invest in KBR (for those rebuilding contracts now the war in Syria and Iraq will be over within a year or two)
>>
>>962212

>Everyone already knows this.
>This is already priced into their stock price.
>You had to invest in Dassault and KBR before the attacks
>>
How do I advertise for a teespring thing? Should I do something other than teespring and just have merchandise readily available?
>>
>>962203
>if i dont like it its a meme
>>
Short croissants and freedom, invest in 3x leveraged etfs for kebabs and quaran printing presses.
>>
>>962222
I posted my links on reddit. No one bit tho.
>>
>>962250
holy shit lost it
>>
>>962218
KBR actually shot up pretty well as soon as the market opened, not bad for short term investment
>>
Invest in less than lethal weapons producers. For instance in Germany pepper spray is back ordered for up to 6 weeks. The reason for it is probably easy to figure out.
>>
>>960369
>Everything is down, albeit marginally, after hours. The market isn't going to bounce back after this on Monday.
Kek.

You cannot time the market. You cannot time the market. You cannot time the market. You cannot time the market. You cannot time the market. You cannot time the market. You cannot time the market. You cannot time the market. You cannot time the market. You cannot time the market.
>>
>>962202
Who listened?
>>
War
>>
Why haven't they surrendered yet? That's kinda their main form of retaliation.
>>
File: 4chan man.jpg (75 KB, 766x681) Image search: [Google]
4chan man.jpg
75 KB, 766x681
>>960327
>pic related
>>
>>960848
>>960855
>>>/b/
>>
>>961648
I wouldn't use "magic" I'd use some other word
>>
File: jews.png (27 KB, 613x159) Image search: [Google]
jews.png
27 KB, 613x159
>>960327
I would sell the theater right before it got shot up. I'd pick a funny day to sell it, like September 11th.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/jewish-owners-recently-sold-pariss-bataclan-theater-where-is-killed-dozens/
>>
>>960327
what happens when there is instability like this is that weapons manufacturers go up a few significant percent

I haven't checked as there are none on the ASX, check the US ones and I'm sure they went up
>>
Buy shares in arms makers.
>>
>>962212
>>962218
>>962290
>>963351

Can we have a crash course on how markets reapond to conflict like this? Which industries should we be monitoring on the stock market? How does currency respond? etc
>>
sell #prayforparis merchandise to normies and sjws
>>
>>961021

If anything there will be more.

Fertilizer in one stall and containers in one next door. Each will come with complimentary maps of Paris because Allah says it is good to help people in need
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.