[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Making money on campus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 1280x720
Alright college bros, aside from the usual ways of making money while living on campus (job, intern, sell drugs) how do you make your money?

Current ideas I have:
Sell pirated software, movies, textbooks etc. on CDs
Buy a huge case of energy drinks to sell during midterms/finals in front of the library

Any other ideas for making some side change?
>>
I close most college threads because it's all just circle jerks about major choice. This one is actually /biz/ related so I will bump it, even as a graduate.

Way to, as a college student, not be guilty of turning /biz/ into /majorcirclejerk/
>>
>>925893
Find a supply of quaaludes (online seems easier)
Sell them at a 10.000% markup to wannabe Leo DiCaprio in Wolf of Wall Street business students (be VERY discreet though)

Alternatively, start a sports betting/stats club and pocket members' cash
>>
>>925893
>Sell pirated software, movies, textbooks etc. on CDs
>Tonight we're gonna party like it's 1999
>>
>>925904
Yes, I was hoping to give and share ideas about what needs college students have and then filling those needs to make money. It seems most people who do make money are selling adderall or vys, they can't keep them in stock.

I'm looking for more legit opportunities (energy drinks) but would not be closed off to non legit ideas
>>
>>925893
>write papers
>write resumes
>take people's online-only classes for them
>>
>>925917
I've definitely thought about writing papers.

The thing with online classes is they've caught on to this. Online test are now taken over webcam, and you must stand with the laptop in the center of the room and give the proctor a 360 of the location.
>>
Detail guy here. Maybe you have seen my posts.

I wash and wax cars. I also clean the interior with vacuuming and shampoo. You need about $200 worth of gear to get started, then about $40 per month of chemicals to restock.

I make $200 - $300 a day. Usually in cash. The key is finding affluent neighborhoods and hitting them fucking hard, then having customers give you a referral. I go the extra mile in both customer service, and the job itself. People usually respond well to that. I use Mother's 3 stage wax for the waxing, which I think gets about the best results money can buy.

It's pretty simple, get some flyers going, some ads on Facebook and stuff, then you'll be off and running.

I just drive to their home and do the detail there.

> Bartending
Bartending is also good, if you can get a spot. Like 1x - 2x per week. If you do it right you can make $300+ per night.
>>
>>925931
My guy does the class participation sometimes like that, yes, but I do the exams / assignments, which don't require any camera stuff. I just explain the homework to him.
>>
>>925936
Do you wax by hand or a cordless drill maybe?

Bartending would be excellent, I don't have experience so I would probably start as a bar back not making tips as I work my way up. Or should I just keep looking or places that will start me bartending right away? Lots of bars in this college town
>>
>>925954

by hand
>>
File: uneven arms.png (310 KB, 656x472) Image search: [Google]
uneven arms.png
310 KB, 656x472
>>926050
>>
>>925936
How do you initiate contact? Is it a flyer left on their front porch, or do you actually knock on the door and try to sell yourself in person? Lots of rich folks around here, seems like a good idea!
>>
>>925936

>doing shitskin labor

I seriously hope you guys dont do this
>>
>>925893
9/11 GI bill
:^)
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.