[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Selling fake photos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2015-05-03-21-58-05.png (388 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-05-03-21-58-05.png
388 KB, 1080x1920
This is how I make up to $150 a day by selling fake photos to dead pedos on kik
>>
I used to do that for free...

explain how do you do it please.
>>
>>744141
Add me to my fake kik :D
jeannybbb I'm gonna share the method with you if you want
>>
Had a friend who used to pretend to be a teenage girl and sell pictures of his facebook friends on craigslist

I really didn't believe it, but those old creepers will actual pay money for that instead of just googling "boobs"
>>
>>744153
and he got the money how? this interests me.
>>
>>744153
It really works they actually pay if you promise them a skype show or 10-40 photos. It's only important to take their money if you can't do the show. I can share the method if you want: jeannybbb
>>
>>744152
>>744157

username not found

top kek
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-05-04-23-19-27.png (320 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-05-04-23-19-27.png
320 KB, 1080x1920
>>744166
Try again. ;)
>>
>>744136

Please anon teach us
>>
where do you find your "victims"?
>>
that's not fair they think they're seducing hot babes so its like they're adding notches to their belt.
>>
And how do you recieve the money? What if they call the police on you? Do you have an anonymous paypal/bank account of some sort just to be safe? I'm very interested in learning more but unfortunately I do not have kik at the moment so I can't add you for further questioning.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-05-04-01-37-22.png (552 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-05-04-01-37-22.png
552 KB, 1080x1920
>>744174
>>744175
>>744176
>>744178
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post here tutorial that I followed but you can add me on kik:jeannybb

I'm usually asking for amazon gift cards.
>>
>>744178
Nevermind, here's what I followed: http://ecc.ninja/threads/tutorial-how-to-kik-e-whore-full-pictures.48/
>>
>>744184
Thanks OP! :D
>>
>>744136
where do you find those dead pedos?
>>
>>744238
You can find a list of sites in the link I posted.
>>
OP you're a hero i'm going to try this for sure. Now i just hope the pedomarket wont saturate too quickly because of this thread.

I think i can think of places to find pedo's. Could you give dome tips on how to bait pedo's because you seem experienced?

Should you appear very naïeve and easy to get and just play a whore because it turns you on?

or more like legit and make up a story as to why you need money en appear to not realy willingly put of your clothes.

Will <18 lure or scare away most men?
>>
>>744243
Well, the most important thing I can tell you is to not waste time on those who are not interested or just want free nudes and just to send one preview if they ask. Just be naive at the beginning and then turn to be direct. That's what I learned from those tutorials and ebooks. You need to try what works for you. check this also: http://ecc.ninja/threads/free-ebook-e-whoring-guide.63/
>>
>>744248
>http://ecc.ninja/threads/tutorial-how-to-kik-e-whore-full-pictures.48/
It says i have to reply to view the tutorial why cnat we just see it?
>>
>>744249
Most forums require to register. You won't lose anything, I've found there a a few more useful threads about this topic. :)
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.