[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /biz/. I'm 20 and I have about £3k savings. Although
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: BXIgI33CYAAR4n5.jpg (92 KB, 785x960) Image search: [Google]
BXIgI33CYAAR4n5.jpg
92 KB, 785x960
Hey /biz/. I'm 20 and I have about £3k savings. Although I have a basic understanding of finance, I have 0 experience of actual investing. What would be the most efficient use of my money considering that I have enough free time to learn how to invest etc.
>>
>>729685
1 open Halifax Sharebuilder stocks and shares ISA
2 set up regular deposit of £300 per month
3 spend time each month researching a company or fund. at the beginning pick simple trackers and FTSE100 companies. no /biz/ day trading penny shares shit.
4 set up the regular investment in the ISA for that share or ETF or whatever
5 in 10 months you will have a neat little portfolio and if you did step 3 properly you should be getting a bit of capital growth or a small income from it. or if not then it should be teaching you some valuable lessons.
6 reinvest dividends, keep up regular investment. get rich slowly.
>>
>>729705
That's a great answer, thanks!
>>
>>729685
Convert it in to bitcoins and invest in satoshi dice bankroll.

I make £22 a day from a £950 investment. £3k worth and you would get £67 a day.

£67 a day free money.
>>
>>729763
And bitcoins are going to the moon. :
http://www.coindesk.com/21-ceo-balaji-srinivasan-bitcoin-job-fair/

Do your own research.
>>
day trade. for example, buy 1000 chares BIOC right now in after hours for 3.55 each and sell tomorrow morning with a 20% profit. alternatively you could also buy some MYNX with it at 1.68 right now with a tight stop at 1.65 hoping for a 10% return by tomorrow morining. check back with me then.
>>
>>729781
yep well if you took my advice you'd be up a few hundred if you bought a few k of either/each stock. few minutes is all it took, and sleep soundly to wake up to even more gains tomorrow morning.
>>
>>729763
This sounds too easy. What's the risk here? Bitcoins going to shit? Can I slowly pump money into the dice this summer and be making a passive income by the end of it? Shit, if I could dump 4-5 grand and be making $100 a day doing jack shit I would. What's the catch?
>>
>>729849
>Bitcoins
>What's the catch?

the answer is in the question, anon
>>
>>729781
Why doesn't everyone do this if its that easy to make so much money?
>>
>>729763
I'm researching this shit but can't figure
out how to invest into the bankroll. I want to try it out with $1000 usd worth of BTC, and if I can make similar to what you are then I'll expand the pot. But how are making so much a day off that? I was readin that returns were menial. But $67 euros off 3k is impressive for a day.
>>
Are you me OP?
>>
>>730016
Go on satoshi dice and click the "invest" tab. It's simple as fuck really.
>>
>>729854
Sounds like a clever thing to say, but who is this person?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.