[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello guys! Thinking of a good business idea... Any suggestions?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
Hello guys! Thinking of a good business idea... Any suggestions?
>>
>>1011768
There was some rich dude a long time ago that sold things or services people wanted. Give that a shot and report back. Good luck anon!
>>
Buy cheap slaves, train them, sell them at a profit. Like flipping a house.

Control the local fire department, start fires, only save the burning property when the owner sells it to you dirt cheap (what else will they do, let it burn to nothing?). Put out the fire, and sell the property back to them or someone else at full price.

Conquer gaul, refuse to disband legion, become dictator for life.

Bribe 12 people to back you up. Claim divinity. Wait 2000 years. Accept billions in tax exempt donations.

Buy as much gold as possible. Make all the gold in fort Knox radioactive. Your gold is now worth more.

The possibilities are endless
>>
>>1011768
You have to find out for what products or services the current market demand is, a niche that is still not exploited. Good luck anon, hope my advice will help you with your endeavour.
>>
>>1011778

yeah I heard about him too. Really amazing story.
>>
>>1011768
You know........If there was some way I could have "warm" tortilla chips from home when I am dipping salsa or jalapeno dip, I'd rush out and buy 10 of those motherfuckers!
>>
>>1012223
Why not a microwave? Or even better, a short stay in a preheated oven. You need to make it some time beforehand, but only need to work for a few seconds.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.