[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When does it not become worth it? like if your making 10 mil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1468578424294.jpg (199 KB, 1622x2048) Image search: [Google]
1468578424294.jpg
199 KB, 1622x2048
When does it not become worth it? like if your making 10 mil a year does it even matter if you invest that shit. hypothetical
>>
>>1387852
Money's worth nothing to one and worth everything to the other. If it's your catch, it'll be worth it. However people like me are fine with a above average income.
>>
>>1387852
Try /r9k/.
>>
>>1387852
If you make 10 mil a year you will probably be at a point where you're paying someone else to invest your money for you. There is no point where you just let your money sit and accumulate in a bank account.

Also nice Maisie.
>>
>>1387852
>Arya Stark
>glam photo
>is it even worth it?
kek no
>>
Yes and no. If you're making 10 million a year working then you have social obligations that require you to spend money, but careers like that have a shelf life, and you have to eventually set your kids up with something if you want them to become part of the establishment when you die.
>>
>>1387852
Money and power are addictive.
>>
>>1388413

Actually psychologists have studied this... and the answer is yes! Anytime you exercise power you get a hit of dopamine. Politicians, wealthy oligarchs, and celebrities are literally junkies.
>>
>>1388429
>Actually psychologists have studied this... and the answer is yes! Anytime you exercise power you get a hit of dopamine. Politicians, wealthy oligarchs, and celebrities are literally junkies.
I'd love to know how these psychologists got a hold of some politicians, wealthy oligarchs and celebrities to study. Or are you just inferring from studies done on undergrads?
>>
File: 1468140784745.jpg (103 KB, 1080x1350) Image search: [Google]
1468140784745.jpg
103 KB, 1080x1350
>>1388502
I can confirm this. CHP Officer here and I pulled over a VERY wealthy and well known CEO here in California and the guy broke down and started crying like a little bitch because he had no power in the situation. This was the worst case but each time I light up a $100K+ sports car the driver is usually a little bitch. No dopamine high in that situation.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.