[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone use p2p lending? I just opened an account with 1k
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 20150620_232532.jpg (905 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20150620_232532.jpg
905 KB, 2560x1536
Does anyone use p2p lending? I just opened an account with 1k and want to know other's experience. I have many safe vehicles for investments and wanted to try something more risky
>>
I'm using LendingClub btw
>>
>>1387816

What's risky about it? Are you simply fucked if people don't pay you back or do they have insurance? What kind of interest rates can you get?
>>
>>1387877
You're fucked if they default as is their credit. They show basic verified info such as credit score, monthly income, lines of credit open, and amount of debt. You can choose loans you want to invest in and buy notes in $25 increments which lowers the risk spread amongst many people
>>
>>1387877
>What kind of interest rates can you get?

The loans in queue now range a return from 5 to 29%
>>
File: FundingCircle.png (31 KB, 414x563) Image search: [Google]
FundingCircle.png
31 KB, 414x563
>>1387816
I use Funding Circle. Have done for two years. This involves lending to small and medium sized business. It's in the UK, US, Germany, Spain and the Netherlands.

If you're UK. Reply and we can exchange details and both get £50 if you join. Otherwise, look into it

Pic is my earnings from the last two years. I've been putting in £40 a week and occasional lump sums; choosing the businesses I lend to.

8.3% return ain't bad.
>>
>>1387906
>8.3% return ain't bad

Nice!
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.