[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much do you think you owe your parents? I think my parents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: Job interviews, here I come.jpg (64 KB, 500x543) Image search: [Google]
Job interviews, here I come.jpg
64 KB, 500x543
How much do you think you owe your parents?
I think my parents were fundamentally flawed human beings who tried their best to raise a good child, and they did okayish job.

I'm not sure that someone as dumb as me will ever be able to get a job that can pay my parents back for all the time and money they spent on me, but I won't let those dummies rot in a fucking retirement home. They might be idiots, but they're my idiots, to the end, and I'll let them hang in my house/apartment/whereever I end up living, unless I actually get wife, inwhich case, I might kick them out to a shack in the backyard, with some basic bitch living essentials like a good bed and healthy enough food, while I hang around the house fucking around with my waifu.
If the relationship with this woman escalates beyond the sexual to an actual family relationship, then they can come back into the house since it will probably be less weird to have the parents infront of my wife, if I don't have to impress her all the time.

I dunno pham, What do you guys think?
>>
>>1386794
>How much do you think you owe your parents?

$0

i dont owe someone for a contract i never signed. Thats called slavery.

now if i had DEMANDED for them to pay my way through university, which i didnt, then id owe them it back plus a little in interest
>>
File: 157.jpg (104 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
157.jpg
104 KB, 803x688
>>1386794
What do you think you owe your parents?

I don't owe them anything. I told them tonight by the time I'm 30 I will take every single penny they've earned from them for treating me how they did for 20 years.

I will not help them at all and the moment I'm finished college they are dead to me, I will never speak or have anything to do with my family the day I graduate, I'll never ever speak to them after that day.
>>
They pretty much did nothing wrong or good. Most of the time i was on my own but somehow it worked out quite good.
Will pay for their mortage as well as any upcoming cost in the future.
Their fortune will be mine in the future so why dont be a nice kid?
>>
File: IMG_3194.png (370 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3194.png
370 KB, 500x378
This one cuts deep.

My mom was nearly homeless and had to move her out of her foreclosed house. Shes been bouncing from one house to another with no family help. I really wasn't ready for this responsibility. I'm currently trying to make more money so I could sign a lease for a apartment for us. But as soon we get our own place; I'm just gonna tell the rest of the family to fuck off and die.
>>
>>1386832
>nearly homeless
>mfw was homeless
>mfw i can never repay my parents for what they have done
>>
>>1386804
>I will not help them at all and the moment I'm finished college they are dead to me, I will never speak or have anything to do with my family the day I graduate, I'll never ever speak to them after that day.

Almost cut myself on that edge.
>>
>>1386794
Right now a lot because I've had to keep loaning since my job hasn't let anyone come back yet, even if they ever will. I mean they even let me live here at my old age, and I try to do some chores and things for them but I always feel like yeah I'll never be able to make up for all the crap I've probably put them through for still being how I am.
>>
>>1386794
I hate this pasta
>>
I think I;ve more than paid back what was owed in labour

>anon, the tv won;t work
>anon, the email won't work
>anon, I need you to give up your saturday so you can do 12 hours of backbreaking work for no pay
>anooon
>anoooooon
>you need to do my accounts for me anooooon

ha ha, one day I will go back and burn the house down
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.