[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finance me baby
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 470x313
My finances are an absolute mess. I am only just coming out of the first well paying job haze of spending all of my money every week. I currently have

>700 in an account I can't touch with a high interest rate
>500 dollars on credit card (started at 1000)
>3600 dollars in debt on personal loan
>no car
>1500 in savings account which I only have due to tax return

I would really love to get a car and/or start using money to make more money, which from a bit of the research seems like the best idea is Amazon selling.

What should I do with my tax return? I am lost /biz/

>
>>
That's nigger tier personal finance.

How much are you making a month at your job? What are you doing for transportation?

You need to get that consumer debt taken out as soon as possible. You're just compounding the cucking of yourself every time you pay interest on it.
>>
>>1386622
>700 in an acc you cant touch with high interest rate
>4100 in debt.

your one of those special people arnt you
>>
>>1386634
I know right I am very ashamed about it.

3000 a month is what I earn currently while at university.

The 700 can't be touched for a variety of reasons otherwise I definitely would put it straight on the loan, however it only costs 10 dollars a month interest.
>>
>>1386677

What are your living expenses?

If you make 3k and you're a student, then you should be able to knock that out very quickly if you get serious about i.
>>
>>1386677
What are you doing to earn 3,000 a month?
>>
$120/700 is credit-card tier interest breh. Anyway the standard thing is to pay off your highest interest stuff the soonest.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.