[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does CPA marketing really work? all i ever see these for are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: How-CPA-Works.png (81 KB, 639x353) Image search: [Google]
How-CPA-Works.png
81 KB, 639x353
Does CPA marketing really work?

all i ever see these for are those sites lying about offering services for filling out a survey
>>
Be more specific and I can answer for you. Cpa as a model is legit.
>>
>>1386474
i mean, how hard is it to get a decent amount of people to put their email in for some random thing? or fill out a whole survey?

and if you're successful, is it worth the money?

personally, i immediately click the X anytime one pops up
>>
>>1386476
Just drive traffic and you'll make money. Depends on the traffic though. You're honestly not asking any good questions though. There are tons of ways to monetize with cpa.
>>
>>1386546
My bad, I guess I was just wondering if it's legit, or if anyone could share their experiences with it.
>>
File: 1 (44).gif (687 KB, 300x600) Image search: [Google]
1 (44).gif
687 KB, 300x600
I made lots of money in CPA, mostly doing the rebill offers for supplements. The difficulty is finding traffic and tracking it effectively. Cloaking is a must, and constant a/b split testing to stay ahead of competition pushing up prices and ripping your landers / ad spots. I ended up giving up on it because I felt like a common criminal always getting banned from Google and fb and having to hide my identity.

Now I have my own line of supplements similar to the offers I used to push for CPA but without the rebill shit. I make more money and don't get kicked of advertising networks. The whole point of CPA is to learn direct marketing and get paid while you do it. You make money, but it is more like drug dealing than operating a business -- very scammy and competitive. So if you're pushing pay-per-lead offers, make sure you know how the backend is monetized. At some point you'll be able to create your own offers/products and have more control of what happens to the traffic you push.
>>
you could find way more info on blackhatforums
>>
>>1386569
Honestly that sounds like a bit of a drag

Do you enjoy it? Would you do it again or recommend it?
>>
>>1386569
This guy gets it. Btw do you need to carry insurance or anything when selling supplements since it's a consumable product or do you just hope for the best?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.