[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your opinion on young entrepreneurs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: young-entrepreneur.jpg (116 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
young-entrepreneur.jpg
116 KB, 600x400
What's your opinion on young entrepreneurs?
>>
>>1385914
Entrepreneur (noun)
>a person who organizes and operates a business or businesses, taking on greater than normal financial risks in order to do so

If you meet this definition and are younger than say 30 then you're a young entrepreneur. If you're a little twat with some half-assed business plan that doesn't even know the process for acquiring licensing for a business then fuck off back to mums basement.

My opinion on them is that they're useful to the overall productivity of the economy. Take that however you fucking want.
>>
More power to them. I'd rather not deal with the stress and bs involved.
>>
I did that sort of thing as a teenager. It's good shit.
>>
>>1385949
Barrier of entry now a days is extremely low.While it can be stressful it's not as hard as some might think.
>>
Currently buying,fixing, and selling bikes until I get to 4k.I'm just waiting for a bike to sell so I decided to make this thread.Once I hit 4k I'm building a eccomerce
>>
Also since I'm bored,AMA.
>>
bump,still bored ama
>>
>>1385956
Just thinking about the taxes and write offs and paperwork is giving me cancer.
>>
>>1386020
For an online business or brick and mortar?
>>
>>1386025
Either. If you're in the US.
>>
>>1386064
I'll repeat myself and say that it's not as hard as you think especially if you get someone to help you.If the only thing holding you back is "duh paperwork" then you'll never see any success.
>>
>>1385914
My uncle is sort of an entrepreneur, finds good tech businesses and invests, becomes CEO or some shit then sells for profit. He's beyond rich by my families standard and is the main reason I'm going to college for buisness administration
>>
>>1386128
I don't really agree with college, but it sounds like you'll be fine.Good luck with that man
>>
>>1385938

> be me
> be 20s
> quit 60 hour work week jobby
> was making $500 a week easy
> but no life n' stress constantly
> standing in one place for 12 hours
> couldn't take it anymore n' out in 2 weeks
> no plan like a boss
> 2 weeks after quitting this guy got a few clients

Feels good to go back to what I use to do.

Being an entrepreneur is a drug addiction that I'd recommend to anyone.

Blows that I have to get another jobby sometime down the line though.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.