[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thinking about starting my own computer repair/upgrade business
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
Thinking about starting my own computer repair/upgrade business going

Nothing huge, just maybe make some cards or flyers and ads for it, and do a pick up

I just feel like there are already plenty of people doing this, would I make any money?

And also, I have no formal training in computer repair, just always fixed whatever I needed to , and resort to Google when I can't figure something out

Tl;dr I wanna start repairing computers for extra money on the side after my full time job, where do I start?
>>
I need to watch this again

thank you, Lao Yang

also, call up your gramgram, tell her you have this great new idea, but you need her help
she tells her bridge girls, her poker girls, her mahjong girls, etcetc
profit
>>
>>1385830
I wonder what ever happened to that guy. I know he got in trouble for making that film, but I'd like to know whatever became of him.
>>
>>1385842
My gram gram doesn't have any friends though
>>
Check out your area, see how many places already do this kind of stuff. If there's already a few of them clumped around you, then I wouldn't do it. If you're fairly clear, then go for it. Maybe rent a tiny place in a strip mall to give off some professionalism.

As far as formal training, you dont need that shit. You can probably do a better job then the average goon at best buy can. Most of the public still thinks that computers are these crazy complicated machines, when we all see them as expensive legos.
>>
>>1385882
There's a house a couple of blocks away that does it I believe, but I think I'd do a better job of advertising, like leaving cards at people's doors or handing them out etc

I probably wouldn't be able to do the strip mall thing though, like I said I work full time in the mornings until 4
>>
>>1385861
Killed and his organs harvested by the Chinese state
>>
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.