[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's a good way to start getting into shares and trading?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: australian-stock-exchange-asx1.jpg (92 KB, 654x312) Image search: [Google]
australian-stock-exchange-asx1.jpg
92 KB, 654x312
What's a good way to start getting into shares and trading? I have around $3-4k of disposable income that I could play around with, and just started up a Comsec account.

Thing is I don't really know a whole lot about what shares are best and that sort of thing. Mate of mine who trades told me Gold is always good, but doesn't fluctuate a whole lot so making a lot of money off of it isn't going to happen quickly.
>>
Google Stocks and How to trade stocks. You're welcome.
>>
>>1384958
do you want to invest ( buy someting and hold it whilst it appreciates ) or trade ( BUYBUYBUYSELLSELLBUYOMG!) ?

not an expert in gold but is a solid defensive investment ( buy physical, not paper )

trading ? more stressful, be ready to lose the lot, by books on day trading

if you're good with investments you might wanna look at index trackers, long term ( like 10-15 years ) I dont think they've every lost - open to education obv.

if I'm really really REALLY honest tho - how old are you ? under 30 ? no commitments ? evidently a fairly good income ? enjoy it, spunk it - buy the car, live the life, spend maybe hal your disposible on disposibles. exotic holidays, nice people, good experiences - you'll remember them longer than that +20% day on Phizfer and fuck it, you might get hit by a bus tomorrow.

be here, now

best of luck
>>
>>1384958
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=What%27s+a+good+way+to+start+getting+into+shares+and+trading%3F
>>
>>1384958
I'm sure the people on this board are all in agreement about how you should proceed.
>>
Send me ur money I am in Nigeria I am best trader in village trust me I have degree associate PhD from ooga Boogaloo technical school. I also need in bit coin since your return will be 190%
>>
>>1384958

You could check investopedia.
>>
>>1385425
>enjoy it, spunk it - buy the car, live the life, spend maybe hal your disposible on disposibles

>enjoying your life rather than hoarding your money jealously
kek
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.