[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rate my escape plan (from wageslavery)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
>save up 2-3k and buy a van
>save up 1-2k for equipment
>get some public liability insurance
>put ads on Gumtree and Facebook advertising household windows and drain cleaning
>stay at current job during all this
>book in some clients for next few weeks
>once I've got enough work to live off, quit job
>wash windows and drains for a living
>grow business until I can employ people
>>
>>1384673
makes sense. why windows and drains though? why not like lawn mowing or pressure washing or patio sealing, etc,?
>>
How about
>keep current vehicle
>buy at most $200 in equipment
>lol insurance
>put ads on Gumtree and Facebook advertising household windows and drain cleaning
>do cleaning on weekends and after work
>wash windows and drains for a living
>>
>>1384682

I've not really decided on the trade yet but the basic outline is the same
>>
>>1384693
This guy knows what's up
>>
>>1384693

Could work but I already work 45 hours a week graveyard shift
>>
>>1384693
yep. fuck insurance. i get paid cash to do house cleaning for move in/move out/actual people living inside. dont have insurance. i get my clients from my boss and i pay 20% to him. i can actually do it myself because its so easy but i cant be bothered to deal with clients since im not sure if i really wanna do this for that long. its decent money for monkey work though.
>>
I have always wanted to get a (new) cargo/com van, gut the back, make it into a stealth camper, live out of it while working full time and make $ for 1-2 years.

However, I've never done more than browse ebay for vehicles because I am too afraid of what one would do with the legality of the parking situation, as well as being able to sleep securely without anyone breaking in.
>>
What pressure washer is the best to start this?
>>
>>1384673
Better idea, be the guy's boss >>1384705
and get paid to do nothing
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 615x409
>>1385650
Probably a karcher innit
>>
>>1384708
Get a gun for if someone tried to break in. Park in big supermarket parking lots; no law enforcement will bother you.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 615x410) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 615x410
>>1384705
Why own the van when you can be the person who carries the stuff TO the van rodders?
>>
>>1385677
>sleeping in a van with a gun
>nothing bad will definitely happen
>>
>>1385681
If you're licensed and follow the laws of your state, you won't get in legal trouble.
>>
>>1384708
>no shower
>shitting in the bushes
>>
Just park van in a Walmart that is open 24/7. You can shit in their bathrooms, buy their chicken when they lower the price, and shower in a gym or go to the beach if you live near an ocean.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.