[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What will be the best way to make money out of the US presidential
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1454464815176.jpg (574 KB, 1800x1202) Image search: [Google]
1454464815176.jpg
574 KB, 1800x1202
What will be the best way to make money out of the US presidential elections, and I mean actual money, not retarded crypto coins

I was thinking that In the case Trump wins, maybe buy actions from companies already manufacturing in the US, surely they will go up as outsourcing manufacturers have to pay tax and other expenses right?

what about Hillary? Any other ideas?
>>
Trumpcoin and Billary
>>
Trumpcoin all the way
>>
File: 1457335428619.jpg (101 KB, 1064x968) Image search: [Google]
1457335428619.jpg
101 KB, 1064x968
>>1382862
>>1382865
>>
>>1382859
id go with trumpcoin
>>
That big crypto... I think it starts with a T?

I think it's Trump Coin, or something along those lines. That ones got your back
>>
Trumpcoin looks promising
>>
Trumpcoin
>>
File: 8c3.jpg (146 KB, 496x496) Image search: [Google]
8c3.jpg
146 KB, 496x496
>>1382859
> thinks Trump will actually subvert trade agreements
Fucking kek
>>
>>1382859
Dearest OP,

I have some really groundbreaking advice for you. I don't think anyone has mentioned it yet, but it will surely change your life! Keep reading because you do not want to miss out on this!

What I'm about to tell you is going to blow your mind, OP. It's going to turn you, a weak minded Betafag, into either a testosterone-fueled Alphafag, a hugely successful OmegaNEET or just a plain Chad - your choice, really.

Now I want you to pay really close attention to this, OP. It could possibly be the life changing moment you've been waiting for; the opportunity that only comes around once in a generation; the bee's knees!

Now, you might want to pull up your favorite chair because what I'm about to tell is not a joke and you may very well be shocked!

Are you sitting down yet? Are you comfy? Okay, that's good. Very, very good.

Ok, here we go. Do you have a pen and paper to take some notes? I highly recommend it!

This is what you need to do, OP. Listen very carefully...

What you need to do is buy some Trumpcoins.

Did you get that? I really hope so!

Well, I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors, OP. You take care of yourself, you hear!? And don't forget about the little guy when you've made it big!!!

Sincerely and with much love <3 <3 <3,

Bitbobb
>>
>buy Trumpcoin
how the fuck is that going to help you when Hillary is elected? come the fuck on.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.