[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New to the game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 076Pyxurz.jpg (33 KB, 400x275) Image search: [Google]
076Pyxurz.jpg
33 KB, 400x275
Okay guys, here is the deal.

I have no real clue about trading and I got involved with the stock market on brexit day. I traded the stuff that seemed obvious to me, using my house bank (and paying its ridiculous fees).

I shorted DAX. I got some ABX shares & bought some gold.
I waited for volkswagen and a few other DAX companies to drop,then jumped in and watched them rebound with a smile.

I have made close to €8.000 in profit trading on what I thought was right in the brexit aftermath.

Then I did nothing before I decided to take a good part of my trading profits to buy 25 nintendo shares on wednesday. They are up by €40 per share now, and I am currently considering to take my €1.000 profit and calling it a day.

That would add up to a total of about €9.000 in profit for 3 weeks of "trading" which took me a maybe 10 hours of my time.

My whole life has been a lie. I have spent so much time being a wage slave that making so much money (it is A LOT for me, a quarter of my yearly income) with so little effort is simply stunning.

My question is this guys: Have I been simply very lucky`? Or is this what trading is all about? Using what you feel to be "obvious" and just going for it? Has that amount of predictability just been a rare thing because of the brexit?
>>
>>1382821
You take the risks, you take the rewards man. The risk is the exact opposite hitting you all at once. One day you are going to short a brexit and for some ****ed up reason that stock is going to soar for some strange reason. Then you will just shrug it off, say "it happens" and move onto the next thing. Then that next thing will also go screwball, and you'll be down $9000 in three weeks. But if you are smart, it will happen very, very infrequently.
>>
>>1382821
>Have I been simply very lucky`?
To some degree, but that doesn't mean you can't consistently profit, just that you shouldn't expect it to always go this way.

>Using what you feel to be "obvious" and just going for it?
There's a lot more to it than that. Countless times, things will happen that you can't explain, and sometimes what you saw as a no-brainer becomes a loss.
>>
Just buy ethereum
>>
File: 1458655657025.jpg (22 KB, 468x313) Image search: [Google]
1458655657025.jpg
22 KB, 468x313
>>1382821
I actually was in the same position as you, started out and earned 7k€ in the first month.

It's a mix of luck and "it's so easy, just buy the dip"

Now the other question is, will you be able to hold, maximize or lose your gains?

Use your brain and your intuition and everything will be fire.

Good luck to you, brother
>>
>>1382821
Protip: you aren't trading. The guy clearing your orders is trading. You are investing.
>>
>>1382821
You have the balls to make decisive decisions and make rewards from luck. Many people do not have that courage to do the first part so they can't benefit from the second.
>>
Thanks for your comments guys! So far I have been doing okay. really intriguing stuff, I'll devote more of my time to it.

>>1383477
Haha, yeah, as I said I have no real clue, but I'm working on it

I did sell those nintendo stocks by the way
>>
>>1382821
this post is like watching star wars force awakening bullshit with the mary sue protagonist that just know what's going to happen and dodges everything and worships bbc.

i call bullshit on your lying cunt post.
>>
>>1385044
Here, let me.be your totem. I also invest and some times I do good and other times not so good and it hasn't really changed my life in any material way.

Now THERE'S a believable story.
>>
File: 1465518148345.gif (425 KB, 1221x850) Image search: [Google]
1465518148345.gif
425 KB, 1221x850
How can someone from a shitty country like Brazil invest in foreign stock?

I know much more about foreign companies and stocks since I'm always on American news sites and 4chan.
>>
Good Job OP,
If you want to invest in volatile markets like crypto, first read some Threads about it. And a small tip: invest in TrumpCoin.
MAGA
>>
>>1382821

You're probably lying or at least exaggerating. I don't see what you're trying to shill though. If you just want recognition from some anons, "congrats kid, you did alright for a newbie. This is a dog eat dog world. It'll chew you up then cum on your mother. Stay sharp and focus and you'll keep having success kid. I see potential in you. Stick with me I'll show you the ropes.
>>
>>1385116
>dog eat dog

Lel it's doggy dog you maroon
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.