[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drug Testing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: Instagram-cf1acb.png (147 KB, 500x522) Image search: [Google]
Instagram-cf1acb.png
147 KB, 500x522
So I have the opportunity to start a drug testing service with the potential to make some good money and employ some good people.

Does anyone know what is required to start the business?

From what I've seen you can hire sample collectors or get your own people certified. I'm also positive you can find labs that do, of course, the certified results.

Does anyone have any experience/advice?

Thanks!
>>
Sonu want to make money getting ppl fired.
Sounds like you need to kill yourself faggot
>>
>>1382656

> Only drug that doesn't metabolize quick enough to be detected is now either legal or decriminalized in half the country.

Sounds like the worst idea ever.
>>
>>1383214
that doesn't mean companies won't still drug test their employees, airlines, buses etc will always do it as long as a person is in the driver seat.
>>
File: 1467860325798.png (393 KB, 2254x2452) Image search: [Google]
1467860325798.png
393 KB, 2254x2452
>>1383187
>>1383214
Boo hoo degenerate fagget. Try working somewhere other than McDonald's

>>1382656
Buy pee tests en-mass, or work out a deal with a local lab.
>>
>>1382656
I worked at a drug testing lab for 4 years. The business was already 25 years old. It took them 15 years to become significant in the biz. We were only noticed by the bizsenpai's when we started doing newborn testing (umbilical cords, baby poop, etc.) We were the first lab in the world to do stuff like that and even with all these accomplishments under our belt the huge labs were dominatinf that field. Labcorp, Abbott, others. They would send us their samples to tesr because they would still make money off us by making us teat their samples. Our company made a couple mil every year in revenue with my last year there racking up 12 mil. Probably peanuts to the big dogs but again. That field is dominated by the big labs. And the instruments we used were expensive as all hell. Talking like couple hundred grand for the good stuff. So unless you have money like that OP, don't waste your time. It's a very cutthroat world.
>>
Isn't the drug test industry a product of the insurance companies pushing hard for it?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.