[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm about to spend the last £5 I have on scratch cards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Loss.jpg (12 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
Loss.jpg
12 KB, 256x192
I'm about to spend the last £5 I have on scratch cards

Should I do it?

I lost my job a few months back and this last £5 isn't going to get me far
>>
Just to be clear my life never used to be this pathetic
>>
buy a bag of rice or oats so you don't starve you idiot
>>
>>1380757
I've covered basics like food

but I need money for some payments in the next couple weeks
>>
>few months back
You are supposed to have cash buffer to survive a year (or in case of having high-demand profession 3 months) you financially illiterate idiot.
>>
>>1380765
>cash buffer to survive a year
And how the fuck do I achieve that you fucking neet
>>
>>1380783
By saving while you had the job.
>>
>>1380785
I managed 6 months

That's the best I could do
>>
Well I got laid off yesterday.
>>
File: M43OHL8.jpg (720 KB, 3000x1767) Image search: [Google]
M43OHL8.jpg
720 KB, 3000x1767
Buy 125 Trumpcoins with your £5 and get ready for the moon landing.

Seriously, it's a better investment than shitty scratch cards...
>>
>>1380765
>You are supposed to have cash buffer to survive a year

Do you live in a 3rd world country? 2 months buffer if you live in a 1st world country
>>
>>1380810
Novice here, how does one go about buying trumpcoins (or any other such)?
>>
>>1382095
C-CEX with Bitcoin
>>
>>1380760
If you buy scratch cards, you're going to need an extra £5 in a few weeks for payments.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.