[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What bank does /biz/ use? I use BoA. Looking for alternatives
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1-7-15_cc23.png (12 KB, 232x134) Image search: [Google]
1-7-15_cc23.png
12 KB, 232x134
What bank does /biz/ use?

I use BoA. Looking for alternatives though just in case there are better.
>>
>>1380030
I also use b of a. If you arent happy with them try a local credit union.
>>
BoA because I've had the account since high school and it's close to me.

But I use Chase for my credit. Much better offers overall and the one BoA CC I have wont raise my shit limit of 1.5k, meanwhile my 2 Chase cards are sitting at 10k and 7.5k in less than half the time.
>>
>>1380067
Huh, boa gave me a 2k CC as my first. Thanks for the Chase tip
>>
>>1380161

That's what I thought. BoA started me with 1.5k but literally have yet to increase it even after I asked they said they reviewed it and did nothing. Soft credit pull
>>
>>1380030

Banks are dens of vipers and thieves. I keep my money in gold and under my mattress.
>>
>>1380067
>>1380161

Typically if you have 5+ years of history, a solid record of direct deposit, and a merrill lynch account theyll give you whatever you ask for. Source: I have a travel signature rewards card with a 12,500 limit.
>>
>>1380030
I use a small local credit union in my area
>>
Banks are ripoffs. I use Ally for checking, and a MMF in my Vanguard account for my emergency fund.
>>
Have Wells for checking, but they have a retarded $2.5k debit limit on all transactions so I would never keep more than that in the bank at one time. But Ive found out all the banks have that shit. It's like they don't even want to take your money
>>
>>1380320
Sweet, I'll do that in 4.5 years
>>
>>1380365
Why would you ever use a debit card for transactions? The only reason I use mine for is to withdraw cash from an ATM.
>>
>>1380381
My highest credit card limit is $1500
>>
>>1380365
They don't want to "take" your money. Checking accounts are liabilities for them. They'll gladly take your money through their products that have exuberant amounts of interest though!
>>
File: dolla dolla bill yall.jpg (63 KB, 500x555) Image search: [Google]
dolla dolla bill yall.jpg
63 KB, 500x555
>>1380030

First Tech Credit Union

the dividend checking account they have gives you like 1.5% interest on the first 10k you put in it if you use the thing regularly and have e-statements enabled.
>>
Canada.. RBC for chequing/credit card/brokerage. EQ for savings as it gives 2.25%
>>
File: unnamed.png (117 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
117 KB, 300x300
the only bank worth a fucking damn
>>
>using a bank in 2016

I seriously hope your stock piling guns, ammo, food, gold and silver.
>>
>>1380226
Just asked today to have it increased to 4k. It was approved!

Had it for about 6 months now
>>
>>1380030

wells fargo is generally considered one of the safer ones. They also have better accounts for those with higher net worth that are not available to public plebs.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.