[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /study and work in the library/ here? Comfy as fuck,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Library-11.jpg (1 MB, 1500x844) Image search: [Google]
Library-11.jpg
1 MB, 1500x844
Who else /study and work in the library/ here?

Comfy as fuck, I do freelancing and I tend to work from there because it's so easy to stay focused on whatever task I have at hand. I even like to spend time on my laptop there in general because it helps to stay focused and not get distracted by random shit
>>
>>1378986

I don't, I am losing time to go there, I like to smoke while working, have a drink, eat something or listen to music. I get distracted by people
>>
Have fun with those bedbugs loser
>>
>>1379018
How is drinking, eating and listening to music not distracting?
I'm with you, OP. Currently spending about 8-10h a day in my uni library to study in quiet.
>>
>>1379038
>Have fun with those bedbugs loser

What?

>>1379051
Yeah it's nice and comfy, I do it for more than studying, it's just a nice place to work since a calmer environment than home can help to stay focused
>>
>>1379051

What I mean is, I like to be able to do what I want to do when I want to do it in peace. Drinking or eating is hardly distracting. Listening to music is different of course, I only do that for things that don't require my full attention.

People around me talking, moving coughing and what not is much more distraction.
>>
>>1378986
I study in the university library because there tons of hot chicks.
>>
>>1379212
Bump. Let's hear /biz/ tips to picking up chicks in the library.
>>
>>1379479
They are social beings, you know.
Just talk to them.
The subject doesn't matter much.
>>
File: 1409278533229.jpg (293 KB, 690x432) Image search: [Google]
1409278533229.jpg
293 KB, 690x432
>need a computer
>they're all occupied by Asians playing league of legends
>>
>>1378986
>not in university anymore
>need to drive to libraries
>none are open past 10pm, except during exam periods
i would if i could

>tfw have gaming PC and browse 4chan
>things i wouldn't do in public
>>
>>1380181
internet cafes aren't libraries
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.