[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to marketing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: susan-atkins-spahn-ranch-02.jpg (176 KB, 728x750) Image search: [Google]
susan-atkins-spahn-ranch-02.jpg
176 KB, 728x750
how to marketing?
>>
>>1378942
yes?
>>
>>1378925
Don't be retarded.
Have basic understanding of what persuades people to buy
Understand your audience
Have reasonable writing skills
Be fairly technically minded and willing to explore new platforms
>>
>>1378925
say what you/your product is doing and do it consistently. It is harder than it looks.
>>
>>1378925
If she was th one who invented the Adkins diet it really worked on her!
>>
You just have to 'get it'.

I have always been good at reading people, persuading people to do things, getting them to agree with me etc.

I am not sure if great marketing is something you can teach. I am sure you could get a bit better by reading books, but personally I never read a book about it and dont find it hard at all.

I mean it is literally around us every single day.

Talk to normies and see what exactly inspires or encourages them to buy a product.
>>
>>1378967
Sounds good, but can you describe better what you mean by reasonable writing skills?
>>
two slants:

the salesman

and

the creative

either have a blend of the two, or partner with someone who can do the other very well

both fail without the complimentary force
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.