[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi guys, first time posting here but I think it is an appropriate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: wallpaper-2776449.jpg (350 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper-2776449.jpg
350 KB, 1920x1080
Hi guys, first time posting here but I think it is an appropriate place for my interest. I am rather financially inept, only a step beyond the poverty line, but I've developed a desire to learn more about investing. Although I currently know nothing, I am quite used to reading and I believe it would not take me long to pick it up, so long as my interest remains.

I would love to have some advice and recommendations from those who are familiar with investing. I can assure you that I will take it all into significant consideration as I decide whether this is something that is feasible for me. I believe there is no better motivation for one to learn how to invest well so a continual profit is made than to have suffered the burden of poverty as I have so often. I do not have much capital presently, but I plan to return to work in the fall so I hope to have developed an adequate understanding of how to proceed by then. Thank you in advance for your input!
>>
>>1378756
trade forex first. but dont put in your life savings

put in what you can AFFORD to lose. and youll learn heaps. during the day while your at work or uni youll be thinking about the news and econmic events and the such so you learn fucking heaps.

youll probably lose all that you put in but i think its the best way to learn. like jumping in the deep end

eventually youll learn about other ways to invest like shares and stuff and youll probably switch to that until you know most of what there is to know and then your emotions will negate and youll begin tradeing the hard shit like cryptos and pennys
>>
>>1378779
>while your at work or uni youll be thinking about the news and econmic events
Is this a certainty? I would like to avoid this because although I am interested in succeeding in making a profit through investment, I do not consider it so important to have my thoughts attending to it throughout the day. I was hoping to get to the point where I could check once a day, maybe in the morning and do what is necessary before I left it until the following day.

Also you have to understand I am completely foreign to this. Forex means nothing to me and although I can look it up, I was hoping to receive personal advice that would be more helpful than what I'd find from a simple Google search.
>>
>>1378854
Your question was answered now GTFO
>>
>>1378854
>I was hoping to get to the point where I could check once a day
You don't even need to check it that often. Investing has to do with purchasing stable stuff and just letting it sit for decades.
All the other shit mentioned is unstable, so, not good for investments.
>>
>>1378854
>hoping to receive personal advice that would be more helpful than what I'd find from a simple Google search.
translation: i want to be spoonfed. you will fail miserably in every endeavour.
>>
>>1378854
i don't know fuck about investing but it seem's like a lifestyle; they clearly meant you'll become so used to number crunching and thinking strategy via forex that you'll begin to think of it at work etc. regardless of whether you 'want to' or not.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.