[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Graduate from college >Go to recent alumni job fair a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1438562406104s.jpg (4 KB, 200x112) Image search: [Google]
1438562406104s.jpg
4 KB, 200x112
>Graduate from college
>Go to recent alumni job fair a week later
>Carper bomb event with my resume
>Get a call back from a couple of places for an interview
>Do well in one place in particular, ask for a second interview
>Deals with group insurance and human resource benefits
>Commission based, ask me to come up with a 'business plan' to bring in new clients

What do they mean by a business plan? Do they want me to tell them how I will plan to hit up other businesses and such? This feels a lot like some sort of MLM scheme. Have any other anons dealt with this when going into sales?
>>
>>1378020
They are attempting to get whatever input they can from you and then they are going to burn you.

Just give them vague statements on ways to drum up clients and then ask for a contract before you can proceed on specifying.

If they clam up you know they are trying to scam you for knowledge, if they give you a contract then you are square.

They are probably going to back out though.
>>
>>1378020
Look up "30/60/90". That's what they're looking for.

They want to see your business plan in the first 30 days after starting, then 60 and 90 days later. They want to see plans for developing your sales pipeline. Key word: development. Google up an example.
>>
Is it commission only?

If so, fuck that shit.

You want salary plus commission. Commission only will be a sweatshop.

Anyway just drum up a list ofbusinsesses you know and people you know, along with plans on how you will contact those people, discuss their current stuff, then pitch them your stuff.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.