[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Forex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: keep-calm-trade-forex.png (451 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
keep-calm-trade-forex.png
451 KB, 600x700
Just finished high-school, planning on following medical career (6 years college in my country). A guy online talked to me about forex trading and that it could be profitable.
Worth the time spent on learning it? I could use some extra money.
Thnx in advance
>>
Youre trading on really high margins so it can be pretty scary, and it's hard to predict. Easy to get a basic understanding, but pretty risky to execute. I know some people make good money on it, but it isnt something id do. Id suggest if anything researching options, it's pretty easy to get started financially, and a much safer game to play.
>>
>>1377840
If you practice for 1 year then start slow you should be able to turn over 50% per year on whatever you invest pretty easily.
>>
File: 14688528.jpg (71 KB, 618x410) Image search: [Google]
14688528.jpg
71 KB, 618x410
>>1377840

Don't go all in at the start. Maybe even start with a demo account. Most people quit FX Trading after the first 1 to 4 months because they went too hard and got rekt. Anyway only 15% of people actually break even/profit in the long run. If you're rdy to put in the time and effort to learn you'll get somewhere, but if you want a quick buck there are better options, like being a wagecuck.
>>
No, it is a waste of time and rigged by the jews. You will never able to compete with big boys such as banks and other professioal traders who have more resources than you
>>
>>1378874
such a stupid meme
>hurr durr cant beat the major banks and quants

op, forex is cool but expensive... $15-20USD per lot and its about $2k margin per lot. if you do 2-3 trades per day, that adds up. its great to train on because you have to be super strict with your calls, knowing when to get in and out. you get much more purchasing power and pay less in futures (ie. minis and gold). day trading margin is $500 - 1000 per contract and it costs about $4 to get in n out of a trade.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.