[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gaming the System
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: Matt-bomer.jpg (50 KB, 500x640) Image search: [Google]
Matt-bomer.jpg
50 KB, 500x640
We know that the system is stacked against the commoners and is built to maximize the profits of the rich. So let's discuss ways we can game the system legally (and not so legally). I'll start:

- buy new books, photocopy them, and return them for a full refund
- if you need to use something that doesn't have consumables (ie power drill, clothes), buy them in a big retail store and return them before the return date
- max out your subsidized student loans and put them in something like Vanguard. take the profits and pay back the loan 6 months after you graduate
- embellish your resume. It is a marketing document. You can lie within reason
- appearances matter ALWAYS. Your social interactions will go a lot more smoother if you dress and speak well. This includes job interviews and so forth
- references can be faked with family and friends
>>
But it's not though. It's not stacked against you, stop that poorfag mentality.

>Photocopy books
genius!!! Except that pirating exists

>Return powertools
wow how smart, you're the first to come up with this.

>Loans into index funds
kek. What if it's not a favorable time to sell when you need to pay them back? What if it's the middle of a correction?

>Embellish your resume
genius DETECTED. No one does this

>Appearances matter

WHOA. HOLD ON ONE MINUTE. THIS IS GOING TOO FAR.

DRESSING NICELY IS GAMING THE SYSTEM *TOO HARD*. DONT YOU HAVE A CONSCIENCE YOUNG MAN???!!!-****&&*##&*#$*--###$%:-%##$&--+4@#????????

Wow you're a diabolical genius OP. Fucking genius. Hold on and hide so the rich don't assassinate you.
>>
>>1377293
Thanks for your contribution, appreciated
>>
>>1377293
I wanna post OP but goddamn this guy is such a faggot holy shit
>>
>>1377330
By pointing out that this isn't "gaming" anything, but rather things every single normal person does?

What next, LIFE HACKS: BRUSH YOUR TEETH TWICE DAILY, SLEEP 8 HOURS A DAY AND EXERCISE REGULARLY FOR MAAAAXXXXX HEALTH GAINZ!!!
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.