[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Wake up >s&p at 2153 pts Hmmm I thought /pol/ was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: wojakissmug.png (5 KB, 207x244) Image search: [Google]
wojakissmug.png
5 KB, 207x244
>Wake up
>s&p at 2153 pts

Hmmm I thought /pol/ was talking about "muh collapse" and the shemitah?
>>
>listening to /pol/ about anything

there was your mistake
>>
>>1376839
>pollacks talking about the happening
>it doesnt actually happen

wew lad colour me surprised what a rare occurrence
>>
File: POL is always right.png (642 KB, 1834x1666) Image search: [Google]
POL is always right.png
642 KB, 1834x1666
>>1376839
>>
>>1376856
>>1376859
>>1376863
Is /pol/ a satirical board or are they generally that retarded?
>>
>>1376878
its more just an echochamber, its so vitriolic that no one who doesn't already share their views comes there so it only gets more and more extreme as time goes by
>>
>>1376897
I agree with some things they say but most of them are so retarded and say the dumbest shit imaginable.

I'm not sure if it's wishful thinking, delusion, satire or a combination of the three.
>>
>>1376899
>I agree with some things they say
such as?

You know, its funny. I think the real way 4chan has influenced my politics is that I find an overwhelming need to be contrarian in all things. I tend to be a pretty liberal guy but like when someone starts talking about how great BLM is (for example) I find myself bringing up how I think its been counterproductive, overly divisive, etc. But when someone comes from the opposite side and starts bashing BLM and talking about how great cops are I can't stop from arguing with them about how disturbing some of those videos have been and there obviously is a problem with race in america that we shouldn't simply pretend doesn't exist.
>>
>>1376878

The latter.
>>
Everyone knows the market won't crash until Trump is elected

The feds are doing their best to keep it running until obongo is out of office
>>
It's not just /pol/. There were multiple faggots on THIS board claiming that Brexit was the start of a global market collapse.

What's happened since then? The S&P 500 is up over 6.5% in 2 weeks.

Remember this the next time you feel the perverse urge to open the Robinhood thread thinking anyone on this board has any idea how to trade.
>>
>>1376839
Index funds are the best. Gained 7k the last 14 days. Its like free money
>>
>>1376916
Proving the point that "you guys will argue about anything". All day, erry day. Welcome to your future.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.