[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's a good job for someone with severe social anxiety?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1468288819121.png (318 KB, 496x559) Image search: [Google]
1468288819121.png
318 KB, 496x559
What's a good job for someone with severe social anxiety?

I had an interview at target today but walked out when the guy got up to get his manager for the second part of the interview
>>
File: 1462008221238.jpg (16 KB, 500x315) Image search: [Google]
1462008221238.jpg
16 KB, 500x315
>>1376787

Farming and forestry.

That was pretty rude of you btw.
>>
Tv news anchor
Amazon kneepad reseller
>>
>>1376787
>walked out when the guy got up to get his manager for the second part of the interview
why?
>>
>>1376787
dick sucking

>>1376894
probably a lazy sack of shit
>>
File: 1468204897150.jpg (37 KB, 321x333) Image search: [Google]
1468204897150.jpg
37 KB, 321x333
>>1376905
>probably a lazy sack of shit
no I've had other jobs

But I didnt want to be in customer service because I cant deal with people and would have quit the first day anyway

The best thing I ever did was intern at the library, been trying really hard to get a job there but no luck.
>>
Why don't you see a therapist for your anxiety?
>>
when I worked overnight security I literally just sat at a desk and played games or watched movies on my laptop all night, and went on maybe 1 or 2 patrols

I wouldn't recommend that as a long term job though.
>>
>>1376914
I have been but I feel like she really isnt doing much.
>>
>>1376787

There is none and you are a retard. You actually go to the interview and pull the most autistic move ever. If you had failed because to much stress maybe they would have laughed a bit or whatever but this is beyong crazy. Just stay at home and wait for death ( if too anxious you might wanna speed up the process and walk out on your life)
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK