[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to live a very good life. I have been liking the hip-hop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: CreepyGucci.jpg (33 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
CreepyGucci.jpg
33 KB, 540x304
I want to live a very good life.
I have been liking the hip-hop style for a long time.
The cars, houses, jewelry, girls, money, and etc.
How does one reach that type of lifestyle?
>>
become a popular musician or professional athlete and waste all of your money on flashy useless shit you never needed

good luck
>>
>>1376704
Some consider it useless but others don't. If you have so much money does things are irrelevant.
>>
>>1376709
Those*
>>
>>1376709
Yeah thats why some of them run out of money and suck dick for free
>>
>>1376724
I gave those things as an example. But if your smart and invest, start businesses you won't go broke.
>>
>>1376726
>trying to act white
why not just put on a minstrel show while you're at it
>>
>>1376740
Nope not trying to be white, and i'm not white.
>>
>>1376743
you can't care about white shit and then say you aren't pretending to be white

real niggas don't invest they buy rims, and if you don't you're not black you're suspect
>>
>>1376747
Kek, so they don't? Of course they do, investing isn't just a white thing.
What's bad about having money from doing whatever you do, and spending some of it on nice things?
>>
>>1376754
You know jack shit about investing if you're asking /biz/ a question like that. "Hey guys, how do I make tens of millions of dollars before I turn old"? Fuck off you literal nigger, you have no place here.
>>
File: lolol.jpg (43 KB, 447x390) Image search: [Google]
lolol.jpg
43 KB, 447x390
>>1376702
>The cars, houses, jewelry, girls, money, and etc
they just rent all this shit for the vidoes and take jew money to brainwash negected children into thinking it's cool to be an illiterate piece of shit.

get a life. music needs to be outlawed like they did in afghanistan.
>>
>>1378136
Fuck you piece of shit, don't act like your doing anything important. I know enough.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.