[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Selling stuff to degenerates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1464355417317.jpg (78 KB, 492x559) Image search: [Google]
1464355417317.jpg
78 KB, 492x559
Hey biz, first time I am creating a thread here so be gentle.

I am finishing up my studies in IBM and looking at possible entrepreneurship ideas. Lately I have been thinking about selling stuff to furries, sex and deviant lifestyle seems like a safe bet to me and from what I could see, prices are really expensive for suits and accessories.

I have contacts in Eastern Europe where I could manufacture very good quality for very low prices ( average monthly income 150e) and can get access to materials for reasonable prices.

However, I have to admit I don't know shit about the fandom, and have a hard time figuring out how much of a market there is for this stuff.

Any opinion or input on the subject is welcome

Pic somewhat related
>>
>>1376410
I heard there's a lot of degenerates over at /pol/. You might want to check them out for some customers.
>>
>>1376410
you really need to learn more about your commie degenerate leftist scum market before you get to far into this. if you learn there ways and what they like then you can start coming up with your own ideas or speculating on the next fad. mabye black pokemon related strapons or some shit for example. youve got to engage and excite them so theyll want to buy and return again for more product
>>
>>1376418

From what I understood, most suiters and assimilated work on commissions so offering original content was not exactly my main idea right now.

I was more looking at competing on prices for a start, maybe when I gain knowledge on customer preferences and expectations I will try and push my own ideas but I need to know more about this all thing before I can do that.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.