[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could you recommend a book on economy of drugs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: pablo_escobar2.jpg (33 KB, 300x380) Image search: [Google]
pablo_escobar2.jpg
33 KB, 300x380
Could you recommend a book on economy of drugs?
>>
Wtf you wanna read fo nigga?
Just slang kush and Coke , no reading required
>>
The illegal drug trade is one of the biggest global markets. It probably should be discussed more around here.
>>
Look, in my experience the best way to get to know the drug bussiness is to be really close friends to someone who is actually there. Let me te you a short story. Someone i know was friends with the son of an important druglord in nortwestern mexico. This kid had always wanted to get inside tis world. He observed and got involved in it when his friend started getting tired of just being the druglord's son, and wa ted to be the druglord. This guy basically mentired the person that i know. His friend, the son of the druglord died in a car crash because he started doing coke. By the time, the person i know already had the whole distribution of coke in the whole state and into the US, and already had an armed right hand. All of this just by hanging out with someone who knows the bussiness
>>
>>1376429
>>1376390
I don't give a fuck about that. I just wanna know about tendencies, history and the economical, productive and financial structure of drug cartels and shit
>>
>>1377014
Watch Narcos on Netflix.
>>
>>1377019
Fuck that, a book takes less time
>>
>>1376384
people like drugs so theres a big market and a lot of money in it
>>
Watch these

>Cocaine Cowboys

God-tier documentary. This story is a microcosm of the civilization of the world. Pay attention to the role of Mexicans, Jews and Whites.

>How to make money selling drugs

Drug legalization documentary. Has literal tips on selling.
>>
The reviews are in!

"Lovely, wholesome, and uplifting" -- The Escobar Times-Picayune

"Heartwarming" -- The Guzmán-Whig Standard

"The feel-good story of the year" -- The Nicky Barnes Union Tribune
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.