[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Third income option
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (290 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
290 KB, 1000x750
Hey, I've been a cop for 5 years now and I also serve in the army part time. I'm looking to increase my income but don't know what to do. Not a huge numbers guy, so I believe stocks wouldn't be for me.

A friend had invited me to be his training and logistics manager for his company that sells furnaces and AC's. Don't know if the job is worth it though.

Anyone have other suggestions or input?
>>
most cops I know are personal trainers on the side or they run some sort of firearms training class
>>
sell the drugs you siezed
>>
>>1376212
Decent idea but I'm looking for something that's mostly consistent all year round, especially with those two ideas, they have peak times.
>>
Also a cop. I assume you're talking about doing something on the side? I'd be interested to hear any input as well. If you keep the pension clocks ticking, you'll be in good shape to retire in your forties and focus on a business full time. At my agency, it's easy to nearly double your base salary with overtime and private details. None of my coworkers have any source of income beyond that because selling their time is all they know.
>>
>>1376230
Thanks for the support brother. Yea, a lot of guys put their overtime in if they have extra days off or want the extra money but I'm looking to generate a small income on the side that's in a different/semi similar field. I'm all ears!
>>
>>1376233
May or may not be relevant: went to a casting call earlier this year for a Hollywood production that was filming in my city, and ended up working as a cop background extra for a few weeks. When I met the other cop extras I found that many were IRL cops who do that sort of thing all the time. Apparently it's pretty easy for us to get minor roles or work as extras because most people can't act the part convincingly (like knowing how to move while holding a gun) and there's just a shit ton of cops movies and shows being made every year.
>>
Since you already have immunity to the law why not become a hitman that specializes in killing unarmed black guys?
But, you know, for money instead of for sport.
>>
OP do you work for the met? You describe a guy I met not so long ago
>>
>do lots of crime
>get to work overtime because of increased local crime
>>
On a serious note though, what do the boys in blue think of how to profit off of the impending race war in the US?
>>
>>1376215
this. enjoy early retirement
>>
>>1376261
To be honest stocks..
>>
>>1376243
That's sounds cool, yea I know even the army gets some casting calls too, like for upcoming military movies and they need extras.

>>1376251
Sorry no
>>
>>1376261
>On a serious note though, what do the boys in blue think of how to profit off of the impending race war in the US?

What a strange question.
If policemen knew anything about investing, they wouldn't have to work as policemen, ffs.
>>
>>1376249
I'd pay only if he does pakis too
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.