[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this a scam?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Corporate Pyramid Scheme.jpg (119 KB, 960x655) Image search: [Google]
Corporate Pyramid Scheme.jpg
119 KB, 960x655
Have a friend who went to a seminar for Amway. He was brought in because of a girl he knew from middle school [this guy wanted to smash]. Now he's telling my friends and i about this; the success stores -how dude is about to get his mom retired. That stuff.

When he said all that [in my mind i was just like caugh*pyramid caugh* its fucking prymaid skim.
Yes i told my thoughts out loud but, he just laught it off. Saying he trust the girl and that he'll read the papers before he sighns.

Can anyone tell me if im right?
An article about it from a good source- idk
>>
You're right

Let your friend waste his time and money on non existent pussy and pyramid shit is he won't listen
>>
>>1376013
MLM is bullshit
anyone who is promising you something is trying to take your money from you.
>>
>>1376013
>Amway
scam
>>
that seems to be plan. My other friends are like, let him do what he wants.
Hopefuly he's doesn't get cheated and makes some cash.
I feel like if they didn't say he'll get his money back if he wants to back out that he wouldn't do it. But I think the moment he does they'll pull some bullshit on him
>>
>>1376013
you would have to be completely retarded to think amway isnt a pyramid scheme. in fact, in nz its basically a cult
>>
All right I just showed him an article from cracked. parts that shows how this is a pyramid and yes a cult.
Also showed a screen shot of the post and replys with, "what does this mean" and than "my friend [the girl] is making money from this"
>>
"lol those are people with doubts"
"they never experienced it"
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.