[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thoughts on owning bitcoin atms? >inb4 licensing concerns
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: btcatm.jpg (35 KB, 594x384) Image search: [Google]
btcatm.jpg
35 KB, 594x384
thoughts on owning bitcoin atms?
>inb4 licensing concerns, the rules here are lax when it comes to transmission

http://www.generalbytes.com/batmtwo/
>>
TRUMP
>>
>>1375713
You're going to be giving people Bitcoin for 1/10th the price it's going to be Ina few years.

Helps Bitcoin grow and spread, lose out on potential large gains
>>
I think you need one in a pretty busy location but if it's an atm that doesn't require any ID then people still might go out of their way to use it because if they have a lot of cash they have obtained it's a good way to bank it without the government knowing about it ,I saw an ATM in a store called Cex in Manchester UK which sells and buys DVDs games etc and in the space of about 10 minutes I saw 1 guy who put about £200 notes into it then right after that I saw another guy use it ,was quite surprised to see people using it,the exchange rate was pretty high but it's good for anonymity.
>>
>>1375713
what a dust gatherer that would be

you could install it right next to my Faberge egg vending machine
>>
For a passion project sure, go for it.

For a business I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole.

SO much regulation on those things now. You'll be 10 grand in the hole before you even get that thing out there, and unless you have crazy business, you will probably be operating at a loss due to AML and KYC.
>>
Probably do bank because it would be a decent way to launder money/have a secret account.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.