[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NETFLIX
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 490610-netflix-everywhere.jpg (184 KB, 740x417) Image search: [Google]
490610-netflix-everywhere.jpg
184 KB, 740x417
Guys I warned you during brexit to buy this. I got it for $85.15 a share.

This week is going to be your last major opportunity to buy in before it starts going to the moon. Earnings are next week and plans for a Chinese launch are near.

NFLX closed today at $94.67 and I doubt it will go below $90 before earnings. If it does I suggest loading up.
>>
>>1375614
Chinese launch is going to be fail.

Chinese Film Censorship authorities are going to start regulating online the same way as they do standard motion pictures. Not being able to bring in their gigantic library and licensing will kill them.
>>
>>1375625
Or do their usual plan of creating a Chinese owned copy of the service and regulate out the western original to eliminate competition while ignoring any complaints.
>>
>>1375636
can't fuck the chinese
>>
>>1375625
>Chinese Film Censorship authorities are going to start regulating online the same way as they do

They already do and Netflix obviously will cooperate with them to gain market share. The Chinese also will likely want info on people 24/7 and Netflix will have to give that to.
>>
>>1375614
That's funny because $85.33 is the lowest price that has printed for Netflix since this time last year. So you're either clearing orders through a dark pool or you're lying in an attempt to round up some buyers for you to unload your position in Netflix onto. Which is it lad?
>>
>Netflix

lmao
>>
Don't do it desu.
Netflix is approaching a burst.
>>
>>1375664
Trade was around 2:52 PM 6/27/2016, if that helps for $85.15.
>>
>>1375736
Found it. I was using Thinkorswim instead of my Bloomberg Terminal so I couldn't get the best data.
>>
File: Untitled.png (76 KB, 1071x624) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
76 KB, 1071x624
>>1375746
I just use Yahoo. I don't really like my broker tools (Vanguard).

It was good timed on my part thanks to brexit!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.