[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why does stock rise without any reason?? Take this stock for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: lol.jpg (21 KB, 451x441) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
21 KB, 451x441
why does stock rise without any reason?? Take this stock for example, REV (NYSE), its up 7% and no news has been released which would trgger a change ..
>>
>>1374948
they know something you don't
>>
Because algos and central banking.

Market has been like this for years now.
>>
>>1375008

I might add, low/negative treasury yield and S&P surging to 2,414 because why the fuck not, markets doesnt make sense anymore, thanks central banking
>>
>>1374948
"EYO WHITE BOY, LOOKA DEEZ FUNDS"

"AWWW SHIT IM ALL IN, BALLIN, YA FEEL?"

"DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN"
>>
>>1374948
>without any reason
Not the same as "for reasons you don't know".
>>
>>1374948
It is possible that insiders or people close to them know of favorable deals and outcomes that have not yet been announced.

It is also possible that a bunch of speculators just said Fuck it! Let's buy in huge on X company and see if we make some money.
>>
Cuz the market is alot like gambling, the house is the exchange.
>>
>>1374948
Shouldn't that be quite easy to figure out? Money is fleeing from Europe and stocks seems to be good option to park them.

Also:
>Some countries have real estate bubble/and buying them from other countries is risky
>Public bonds are next to toilet papers
>China started to invest it's pensions to stocks... small pocket cash of 300billion $

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-10/china-pension-readies-300-billion-warchest-for-markets-foray
>>
>>1375289
Good point. Is it possible to buy into the exchanges themselves?

In the same way I'd be better off to buy shares in paddy power than ever walk into one of their bookmakers
>>
>>1376128
Speaking of which, probably wise to buy in on European bookmakers if a recession is coming and people get depressed
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.