[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Organized crime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Italian-Mafia[1].jpg (38 KB, 596x283) Image search: [Google]
Italian-Mafia[1].jpg
38 KB, 596x283
How hard would it be to start up a real outfit? You hear about these small town mafia groups all the time. Got their fingers in all the pies, paid off some of the law.

Is it possible? How would you go about it?

All hypothetical btw ;^)
>>
>>1374811

>OP is either a nigger or some dumbass wigger.
>>
what's with all the criminal threads on /biz/
>>
>>1374813
actually watching fargo right now. That's what sparked the idea
>>
There is no such thing as the Mafia like in the godfather. What there has been historically are gangs of people doing their own heists, scams, drug rings, etc with a "boss" who was basically the police for those who couldn't go to the police. You pay the boss some of your money and in return he makes sure your fence doesn't rip you off. He also makes it known that not paying for this service is a bad career decision.
>>
pretty difficult

first you have to find people who are willing to do your dirty work for significantly less than minimum wage, and you also have to deal with the competition.
>>
>>1374827
Yeah I'm definitely not talking about international Five Families shit. Just small town racketeering and general organization of local criminal activity
>>
>>1374811
You have to smart enough to impress them with Ideas

FFS the Mexican mafia literally built a fucking TUNNEL to bring el chapo out

That and have connections get them hooked on to more customers and just know a lot of people

If you want to start it out you would need to get in good with your local drug dealers desu senpai
>>
>>1374838
>Mexican mafia
I always wonder how these subhumans are so successful

Like, who is in charge? Are there actual intelligent mexicans
>>
>>1374811
>How hard would it be to start a real outfit?

Lets see here:

Cops, the FBI, other gangs thinking you're on their turf, random citizens against you because you're a "crime lord", snitches, drug dealers/whatever working undercover, betrayal by your "partners" who promise to not expose your operation for a giant share of the profits....

Yeah, no. N,o, no, no.
>>
>>1374879
>random citizens against you because you're a "crime lord"

Most of the successful crime bosses were very benevolent and had the people on their side
>>
>>1374857
>I always wonder how these subhumans are so successful
>Like, who is in charge? Are there actual intelligent mexicans

You stupid nigger you realize they have some white people and some Spanish in Mexico right?
Why do you think Hispanics have decent crime rates? Who do you think has enough money to move to the USA? Rich whites or poor brown?
>>
File: index.jpg (8 KB, 220x229) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8 KB, 220x229
>>1374811
>Asking this shit on 4chan.org
>>
>>1374895
The land of armchair experts

I know.
>>
File: ChLcDAcW0AEM-Vk.jpg large.jpg (80 KB, 594x587) Image search: [Google]
ChLcDAcW0AEM-Vk.jpg large.jpg
80 KB, 594x587
>>
>>1374811
You hear about them getting busted. If you really want to get in on organised crime and not get caught I suggest a career in politics.
>>
>>1375218
Easy there George Carlin
>>
>>1375218
edgy
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.