[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
im being advised dustche bank is a good investment what do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: ngbbs466dc37dc1599.jpg (43 KB, 468x324) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs466dc37dc1599.jpg
43 KB, 468x324
im being advised dustche bank is a good investment what do you think /biz/worth 1k?

shares @12eu down from 152eu
>>
File: BTFD.jpg (59 KB, 925x577) Image search: [Google]
BTFD.jpg
59 KB, 925x577
DB is the new Lehmans so.. B T F D!!!
>>
Who the hell is advising you? Is he charging you?
>>
File: waiting for a mate.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
waiting for a mate.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>1374484
just a mate
>>
I think shorting it would work.
>>
>>1374450

160B € bailout request today, no?
>>
>>1374592
For the Italian banks.
>>
>>1374450
Go on your Bloomberg Terminal and look at the spreads on Deutsche swaps right now. It may not go under but other banks don't think it's very credit worthy (to the point that they're taking out an alarming number of swaps against DB).

Just be wary man.
>>
>>1374450
Invest all your money in it while it's cheap. German government will release a statement tomorrow announcing their plans for saving DB and throwing Italy under the bus.

The shares will recover over the next year, bit you could get 3-4x your investment in a week.
>>
>>1374794
how many have you got bro?
>>
>>1375025
None. I work in an investment fund which may or may not have a very good source on the above and put what some would consider a large amount on DB shares the day past.
>>
>>1375025
I should add that at least 2 large collectives of media outlets are pushing that db will collapse to reduce investor confidence, all while funds connected to people who own those empires are buying up cheap db.
>>
>>1375185
>>1375253
t.DB marketing department
>>
>>1375185
We aren't getting bailed out, we're getting bought out by another bank. Have fun trading.
>>
>>1374794
> German government will release a statement tomorrow announcing...

Proof?
>>
>>1375771
At a discount?
>>
>>1374794
LINK
>>
>>1375829
That depends what your valuation of the firm is. We have her valued at about $30.XX but I can tell you we've only gotten offers for about one third of the book value. Who knows what Cryan and Schenck have schemed up though.
>>
>>1375847
> That depends what your valuation of the firm is
The market valuation, derp.

Book value is about $60, so it sounds like you're getting offers ~30% over today's stock price. Which is pretty damn good especially if you haven't gotten all bids yet.
>>
>>1375271
Nah I just want people to lose their money
>>
>>1376130
So you're giving people an insider tip? Or you're fucking with anyone willing to believe that DB stock will go up?
>>
>>1377215
So you're giving people an insider tip? Or you're fucking with anyone willing to believe that DB stock will go up?
>>
>>1377215
Tip from a place which got information early.

Or if it's wrong (unlikely) db collapses and what happens next makes 2008 look like a trip to the beach. 1928 all over again, panic buy gold, hide in the woods with MREs and elect hitler. Your currency will be worthless anyway.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.